Only four gallons of urine treatment today

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Things are looking up. Only 4 gallons. Spots marked with red poker chips.

53ABB3B8-66FC-4456-8BDF-5C3514C13D87.jpeg

58CD8AD5-A3FA-4C06-AD76-E3D83F564425.jpeg

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I use the same bluetooth thingy.

Is that what you were doing the whole time you were blabbering to me?

steve_64

I was thinking of you today Damon. Folks moving in as the old owners were still moving out. I was suppose to do it yesterday empty but at 4 today as I started cleaning they were still moving out.
Owner called this morning begging me to come today they couldn't stand the smell but furniture was delivered this morning.
$475 and gallon of molecular modifier later I'm home washing off the nasties.

Reactions: Nomad74

steve_64

I use my light and there was a 4 inch circle every 8 inches around every wall. And more all over the room and the walls looked like someone spit everywhere!

Poor people had no clue what a disgusting mess they bought.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I was thinking of you today Damon. Folks moving in as the old owners were still moving out. I was suppose to do it yesterday empty but at 4 today as I started cleaning they were still moving out.
Owner called this morning begging me to come today they couldn't stand the smell but furniture was delivered this morning.
That kind of stuff pisses me off. People have no respect for our time.

Reactions: steve_64

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Get this guys, and Meg, This house was supposed to be urine free. When I handed the customer my bill they said, "What's up with the urine work?" Good thing I made a video, documenting it for them. It saved me, once again. Turns out this is their mother's place that just got moved into an assisted living facility. One of the family members would bring their dog over and it evidently peed everywhere during the many visits. The cleaning is being paid out of a family trust account, so it's a good thing I made the video for all parties involved.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I've got an old lady who I clean for regularly every few months

Supposedly its her cat that pees between her bed on the way to the ensuite..

Feel sorry for her

Name
Steve Lawrence
Get this guys, and Meg, This house was supposed to be urine free. When I handed the customer my bill they said, "What's up with the urine work?" Good thing I made a video, documenting it for them. It saved me, once again. Turns out this is their mother's place that just got moved into an assisted living facility. One of the family members would bring their dog over and it evidently peed everywhere during the many visits. The cleaning is being paid out of a family trust account, so it's a good thing I made the video for all parties involved.

Well done, Damon!

Reactions: Nomad74

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen

Buyers are so focused on moving in that they try to time things closely. Waiting an extra day seems like torture to them unless they understand what it will take to really deliver a clean carpet, house, kitchen or whatever. Then the timing is thrown off by Murphy’s Law and somehow, you have to deliver a dry clean carpet in a two hour window.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

They always blame it on the dog.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom