Ooooh ooOooh that smell..

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
A cleaner I knew would sniff cushions and throw his head back dramatically, then shake his head quickly and then look at his customer with disgust and tell them her cushions needed decontaminated from all of the built up intestinal gas in them.

I don't know how he got away with it, but he seemed to sell a lot of deodorizer that way.

He is long out of business ...and his community is the better for it.

He was more than a little a scoundrel

Last edited:
Name
Steve Lawrence
20 year old polished cotton,

Very heavy soiling on the seat cushions.

And that wonderful smell of body juices as you cook it out with multiple scrub passes with your hand tool.

Who knows THAT smell?

I'm glad I forgot that smell. Hey, I hope you told them the polished affect is long gone.

Name
Jeff T
20 year old polished cotton,

Very heavy soiling on the seat cushions.

And that wonderful smell of body juices as you cook it out with multiple scrub passes with your hand tool.

Who knows THAT smell?
I did a set of area rugs for a restoration company. I get to go and clean carpet and uph on Tuesday for them. The home belongs to an East Indian family. The rugs smelled like baby puke and some weird spice when I unrolled them. The reason for the claim was a protein fire, they were cooking what was described to me as ‘almost a whole goat in the oven’. I’m not looking forward to this job..

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
A cleaner I knew would sniff cushions and throw his head back dramatically, then shake his head quickly and then look at his customer with disgust and tell them her cushions needed decontaminated from all of the built up intestinal gas in them.

I don't know how he got away with it, but he seemed to sell a lot of deodorizer that way.

He is long out of business ...and his community is the better for it.

He was more than a little a scoundrel

Reconstituted phartrogen, yikes!

Reactions: steve_64
Back
Top Bottom