OP shampoo brush

Mikey P

Administrator
Will a shampoo brush work with an OP for pre scrubbing resi piles?

Or will it shred the yarns?

Does someone make one to fit a Orbitec machine?

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I tried the CCS tile & grout brush (long, medium-soft bristles) on my Brute on cut pile. Didn't hurt the carpet, but not as effective as a Tuway or a green-stripe.

Wanna play like Stevie Ray.

John G.

WE what a brush made for prescrubbing, it does not hurt the fibers and does a good job of breaking everything up in the carpet.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
John G. said:
WE what a brush made for prescrubbing, it does not hurt the fibers and does a good job of breaking everything up in the carpet.

Pic? Specs? Price?

Wanna play like Stevie Ray.

gary mackay

What about the Brown scrub line bonnet, mine kick ass for that purpose. Puts a drag on the machine but only use it for heavy soiled T/L's.

randy

Name
Randy
gary mackay said:
What about the Brown scrub line bonnet, mine kick ass for that purpose. Puts a drag on the machine but only use it for heavy soiled T/L's.

Hard to beat a Whittaker style brush for prescrubing. They are reliable as anything out there, fantastic agitation, reasonable weight @ 39lbs, and it pulls up more pet hair (or guys with hair backs that shed) then any op unit ever will. Who needs a pad when you are using HWE ? Unless you want to op up some blood before extracting with a portable ( remember that one from our Blue board days ? :roll: )

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
randy said:
gary mackay said:

Hard to beat a Whittaker style brush for prescrubing. They are reliable as anything out there, fantastic agitation, reasonable weight @ 39lbs, and it pulls up more pet hair (or guys with hair backs that shed) then any op unit ever will. Who needs a pad when you are using HWE ? Unless you want to op up some blood before extracting with a portable ( remember that one from our Blue board days ? :roll: )

Did Foreest even use a portable?

John G.

Try mixing a coup of water, 1 oz oxygen bleach and a cup of hydrogen peroxide 40%

Spray in on the blood, watch what it does, then wipe it off...

You got to try it to see how well it does the job.

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
John,

Do you have shampoo brushes for the 17 inch machines now? I'd dearly love to lay my hands on one! I sent Clark my old 15 inch CCS shampoo brush over a year and a half ago because he said he would make me a 17 inch brush - guess what, nothing yet!

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
Is Clark still alive? Is he still in business? He doesn't post anywhere - seemingly refuses to post on the Rug Hub where he has his own "special" section. What's up?

Greenie

John will have to answer on this, but I Had an "encap" brush for a 15" OP, as well as a Grout brush, the grout brush was way to stiff to use on 90% of the carpet out there but it was legendary on grout lines especially with the added weights (if more Turbo guys knew this, they would already have one), but the Encap brush did an excelelnt job as a shampoo brush.

As for Clark keeping yours for this long, are you serious? I could have had Lisa kick his ass for you in Atlanta if I had known.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I've been trying to order 2 pad drivers since before Connections... Clark is about to be in my shit list. :shock: He's a great guy but damn this is excessive lead time on PARTS! Parts I need to pay my mortgage.

Please send my stuff Clark! My kids may be homeless with out it!

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
Good luck Jeremy! The funny thing is, Clark has sent me things (small things like a used motor housing) completely free of charge. I just don't get him. One day he's there, he takes the time to visit and goes above and beyond, the next he's ghost and you don't see or hear from him seemingly for months.

R

R W

Greenie said:
John will have to answer on this, but I Had an "encap" brush for a 15" OP, as well as a Grout brush, the grout brush was way to stiff to use on 90% of the carpet out there but it was legendary on grout lines especially with the added weights (if more Turbo guys knew this, they would already have one), but the Encap brush did an excelelnt job as a shampoo brush.

As for Clark keeping yours for this long, are you serious? I could have had Lisa kick his ass for you in Atlanta if I had known.

Same here....I have the T&G brush for the Conqueror, which is great on T&G, but hell on carpet. I also have the encap brush, but it seems to lose too many bristles....I might have got a bad one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom