opinions on the wrap

cobra

Name
DJ Holland
Ok so I need some opinions on this wrap. we did this one in 2015. looking to do our second one this year but not sure if I want to keep the same design. What do you think?
005.JPG
003.JPG
[photo=medium]4167[/photo]
004.JPG

Reactions: EDS

cobra

Name
DJ Holland
So Font would be the only thing you would change?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like blue. Yes the font (type style) is a little too artsy fartsy. It makes it too hard for someone not trying to read it, understand.

I'd put more emphasis on what your service are. You do list them but they are in the same or similar font.

If you leave the design the same, you can go back and make this one match the new one.

Buttt there again, I'm a carpet cleaner. Ask around and see what others think, don't just take my word.

Reactions: EDS and cobra

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I would move the name, phone number and website higher...nearer the top. In traffic the information would be visible.
Does someone charge for quotes? If you want to have the free quotes part then move it near the contact information.
Everyone has an opinion so...what ever it is worth. :smile:

cobra

Name
DJ Holland
I would move the name, phone number and website higher...nearer the top. In traffic the information would be visible.
Does someone charge for quotes? If you want to have the free quotes part then move it near the contact information.
Everyone has an opinion so...what ever it is worth. :smile:
I had the same feelings when I first saw it. So heres my last question. Do you think this design is so loud that it may run off higher end clientele?

EDS

Name
Ed
I had the same feelings when I first saw it. So heres my last question. Do you think this design is so loud that it may run off higher end clientele?
The lettering matches your TM. So I don't know if the red or orange. I like your wrap better then mine for what it is worth.

Ron K

Who designed the first one? I think simple and clean is better. Get a professional graphic artist not some person with a cricket vinyl cutting machine from *&(&*()&*%^*&%^&$)! And usually, if "you",as a BDCC, like it, it probably sucks!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I cannot read the name as also mentioned.

Separation of the color, different font... And name replaced and larger first thoughts.

Also, do feel maybe a more modern concept as kind of also mentioned

Color of course... Who can't go wrong with Blue :)

Name
Steve Lawrence
Oops, I read it as Nuclear, maybe cuz that's already a word and Nuclean isnt. I agree with the post that says it's hard to tell what you do at a glance--you need to read it all to get the message.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom