Orbot Vibe. Did you get yours?

jrizo1

I ordered mine during the promotion from Orbot and haven't get it or heard from them it all.

Did you get yours yet?

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
I ordered mine during the promotion from Orbot and haven't get it or heard from them it all.

Did you get yours yet?

Hey don't feel bad cause I haven't got mine yet either, I also have not heard anything yet, Orbot is suppose to send an email to us with tracking number when it ships, I haven't got that yet either. Starting to get a little annoyed to be honest with you

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
They must be selling the sh*t out of them. My distributor said mine was ordered with 3 others. He told me to expect back orders.

Its ok, we have two of the other models.

EDS

Name
Ed
I really hope he is not selling to oversea customers before US citizens. You create wealth for the country and have people pay tax...they do not. Our president would be very upset..:stir:

EDS

Name
Ed
The bigger they get the more out of touch with reality they become...

EDS

Name
Ed
His video focused allot on exports and new markets. Would suck that he catered to them before domestic.

The fact that he was a member of thisboard makes it sting just a little bit more.

If true it reaffirms a stereotype...thanks for using your moment to break down barriers...

But maybe it's just a big misunderstanding...but definitely poor customer service without a doubt....better have a good product...

EDS

Name
Ed
Johnny on the spot to answer any questions before the special now...

Name
Lee Stockwell
They need to refund charges until machines are on the loading dock.

Otherwise it looks like a BD garage builder using the cash advance to pick up parts at Harbor Freight.

Reactions: rick imby

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom