Orbot Vibe. Did you get yours?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Umm- is that the way you serve your customers?
Fair enough, my response isn't pretty, but it isn't pretty to take someone's money and dick them around for 6 weeks without communicating to them. I don't do ass kissing responses very well, I'm plain spoken.

jrizo1

Hi Jose,

We did recieve your voice mail from yesterday and returned your call. Your machine was shipped on 3-17-17 and the invoice and tracking was emailed to you on the same day. Here's your tracking again in case you don't reach back to us or can't find the email we sent you last week:

Roadrunner trucking
rrts.com

Any further assistance you can reach me at my direct extension 760-842-5730

Nick
My apologies I did not get the email or phone call from yesterday

Thanks

Name
Nate W.
Don't be dick Willy!

Oh wait...I guess thats asking too much of you.

Carry on. :biggrin:

Pot calling the ................ Oh never mind...:lol:

I still haven't received mine yet... :errf: I was told there was a lot of orders in front of mine when I placed the order.. Understandable as I waited til the last minute on ordering it (keeping up with what I was named after ProcrastiNate) :eekk:

I haven't received an email for a receipt but I have seen the funds were taken out on my CC statement.. Maybe my email name isn't correct

natethefkngreat@gmail.com

Feel free to send more superZorb pads as an apology if my order hasn't left the warehouse yet....:lol:

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
Well my vibe got here today, got to say i am impressed, it's a nice machine and well built, ran it on my carpets and it runs nice and smooth and is pretty quite too.

Reactions: Mikey P

orbotusa

Name
orbotusa
Hi guys. We are happy to let you know that the last of your promo orders are scheduled to leave our dock tomorrow. Thank you all for your patience. We have installed a new robotic welding system to help with the volume increase so going forward we will be able to turn around orders in a more timely fashion.

Jason

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Got a phone call from my supplier in Bellingham. Have been waiting for some pads ordered a month ago. He assures me he's been told his order will be shipped today or tomorrow. At least he called me to let me know. Thanks Marty. Not you Marty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom