Auction Orbot "VIBE" Floor Machine Package

Name
Matt Ross
Orbot will get you a tested and perfected machine, waiting a few weeks in a brand new machine situation is much better than them using you as a guinea pig

Do you schedule carpets and then not show up because you are testing a new wand or chemical?
No.
Hopefully your right it will be worth the wait. Next time test before setting dates.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Do you schedule carpets and then not show up because you are testing a new wand or chemical?
No.
Hopefully your right it will be worth the wait. Next time test before setting dates.
I think it will be worth it. I got to see it running next to a Vario. Much smoother and quieter. This machine simply rocks.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Mikey P

Administrator
No.
the price you pay when you want to be first on the block I suppose. If you had bough the Eco you could have got it's could Spirograph feature before it took them only a year to figure it out.

orbotusa

Name
orbotusa
Hi guys. It was great to put some faces to the names last week in St. Pete. We got to show how the Vibe worked on multiple floor types in a couple of buildings and congrats to the Hansons who took home the demo machine we used to clean the Ronald McDonald House.

I'm back in the office today and see a bunch of Vibes on pallets going out the door. Once yours is loaded on a truck you'll get an email from us with the tracking info. Thanks for everybody's patience.

Jason

Attachments

• Hansons new Vibe.jpg
    Hansons new Vibe.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 195

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
Sure wish I could get a response back from Orbot after I sent two messages to them from their website as to when mine will ship out

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom