Orbot Vibe or mytee eco-17

smart n kleen

View attachment 69009
Just for a little balance . . . we have had the ECO17 for many months.
It has proven itself in carpet , stone, and wood cleaning applications.
I also think it is far more attractive than the plain looking Vibe (check out both motor housings).
As far as the design aspects, Mytee has worked with John G.,
who has the most orbiting experience in the U. S.
The foam-filled pneumatic tires add operating stability,
& make it easy to handle from the truck to the job.

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=70&products_id=5364
Now they have a 12" wheel for them.

smart n kleen

worked with or stolen ideas from? Gerkinky was pretty lived when the Eco came out. Tried to claim his jiggle movement is patented.

Mytee doesn't care and will soon be offering the same awesome soil stripping ability.

Chrome floor machines look like crap in a month...
How was your visit to PMF?

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
Here are my observations of the Vibe and eco-17 based solely on looking at on line pics, I have not seen either of these machines live and in person, they both have two spray jets, I like the handle on the vibe where the spray jets are, speaking of handles the vibe has no levers of any kind on its handles that you would be holding onto during operation and more importantly while pulling up a set of stairs which would allow you to have a good firm grip, the mytee would be a little more difficult due to those levers on the upper handle. I like the fact that the wheels on the vibe are further apart then on the mytee, i think this would come into play while pulling up stairs, having the wheels further apart would make it more stable where as having the wheels to close a machine may want to tilt, fall lean whatever to one side, the vibe has a bigger tank 4.75 compared to just 4.0gal.. Although the opening on the mytee tank looks like it has a wider opening making it easier to pour in chems from lets say a 5gal bucket, the mytee also has the hose that comes out of the tank to attach to a sink for filling, I cannot tell from the vibe pics if it has that as well. the mytee has a 100 psi pump the vibe has a 90psi pump, not that 10 psi would make much of a difference anyway. The mytee allows for gravity feed as well as spay, the vibe does not. I like the placement of the pump on the vibe as it is not on the handle under the tank. SWo just a few things there to think about, anyone else notice any other things please post it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom