ORBOT VIBE SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER

Status
Not open for further replies.

orbotusa

Name
orbotusa
Hello to the world of Mikey’s Board! It’s been many years since our team here at Orbot have participated on the forums. We’ve been focused on building dealer & customer relationships, trade shows, seminars, road shows, etcetera in 55 countries over the last 6 years.

So, we’ve been shaking a lot of hands, learning extensively facility and service contractor needs, and most importantly demoing on every type of floor material that’s out there. In essence, the world in cleaning and restoration is on the same mission, to achieve the greatest results in the shortest amount of time possible. I would like to open our doors here through the world of social media to share our experience, yet most importantly, we’d enjoy learning more from all of you so that we can continue to design and develop new and improved innovations that will make you smile :)

2017 will be an exciting year for us here at the Orbot factory in San Diego, as we’ll be introducing many new machines, accessories, and concepts. For starters, we’d like to introduce our newest member of the Orbot family, the Vibe. Please view our product video below. We’ve put together a great package offer that will be available through Valentine’s Day, February 15th.

The complete package is just $2,190 which includes:
Orbot Vibe Machine, 40lb Weight Kit, Scrub Brush, 1 Gallon of Environ, 5x SuperZorb Pads, 2x AgiClean Pads, AwkaStrip Pad, UltraLift Pad and we pay shipping!

View the promotion

1200x490_vibespecialoffer_landing_page-1.jpg

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Many thanks in advance for all your support,

Jeff Hruby
www.orbotusa.com
info@orbotusa.com
Tel: 1-760-936-8054 (extension 1)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Jeff Hruby,
thanks for the info above.

I have a general query that many Australians won't ask.

Will this be available in 220/240 volt and shipped down under as per the other Orbots such as my Sprayborg??

If so, who will be the distributor here??

Thanks in advance.

:yoda:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Nice looking machine. Does this mean that the sprayborg is discontinued or the price reduced? What are the main differences between the vibe and sprayborg?

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I think it's one of the best tools for cgd carpet where a truckmount won't go. Such as retail stores in a mall. No tm access and hard to operate a portble because of limited hot water. Many stores only have a 5 gal hot water tank. You can use an agressive pad for agitation and a bonnet for maximum soil removal.

Reactions: EDS and Desk Jockey

orbotusa

Name
orbotusa
Hi guys. Thanks for all the comments and extra thanks to everyone who has already placed their order. Yesterday was the busiest our phones have been in ages! To answer a few of your questions;

The SprayBorg has been the tool of choice for tens of thousands of customers world wide. They rely on it every day to efficiently clean various floor types. It is a work horse. This year we are going to come out with some add-ons that will directly attach to all the SprayBorgs out there as well as any future SprayBorgs. These add-ons will allow the SprayBorg to do even more efficient cleaning and eliminate the need for multiple machines. So the SparyBorg platform is definitely not going away.

The main difference between the SprayBorg and Vibe are in productivity, ergonomics, warranty and the future developments that we mentioned above.
The SprayBorg has the 3 interchangeable solution cartridges which reduce refill time and make it easier to switch chemicals.
Folding Handle (easy storage and transport).
Forward facing ergonomic handles (really makes a difference if you are running the machine for hours).
Parking brake (we use this when we move them around in our trucks).
Adjustable jet direction.
Warranty on the SprayBorg is 4 years and 1 on the Vibe

The Vibe will be available in a 220/240V version. International shipping will be an additional cost. Call us if any of you guys are outside the US, (760)936-8054.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Very tempting offer... I may have to buy one just because... I hardly do VLM work... I have 2 Cimex's, 3 175 rotarys, an Orbitec square pad machine... This one does it all with attachments included...

I need my head examined...

Hey @Desk Jockey you buying one?
I think so. Our Orbots have done so well through the years it would be foolish on my part to jump ship.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You guys should offer an extra special offer to the Mikey's board members and not the same as the T-em-eff'ers. :) Filled out the order form.

Last edited:

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
Very tempting offer... I may have to buy one just because... I hardly do VLM work... I have 2 Cimex's, 3 175 rotarys, an Orbitec square pad machine... This one does it all with attachments included...

I need my head examined...

Hey @Desk Jockey you buying one?
Is that in an extended van? Sheet, that's way too much crap...LOL

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Nice looking machines, though I didn't quite get it.

Beside the difference in the warranty (1 versus 4) which usually tells you what the manufacturer really think about the durability of one product over the other.

What is the difference between the Spray Borg and the vibe? Beside the handle, exchangeable spray tanks and adjustable spray jets angle?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Thanks Jefe. Always good to know that you got my back.
What do I get (beside what I mentioned) for the extra $2,300.00?

Does Chavez autograph it?
Do I get a semi guru designation from MB, even without buying the lowly Shark?
Marty's seal of disapproval?
The password to Jimmy's inner sanctum?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
I can't find the weight of the Orbot anywhere...Is this machine 50lbs? My current buffer is a mfer to get out of a box truck...And I ain't getting any younger...

Reactions: SamIam

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Fiber polishing.
Fruitheaven ...and be quiet please, my new fruit trees are dormant

Seriously though, not so sure why it is so difficult for a manufacturer to explain what's the difference. Is it just cosmetics or is there an actual difference in quality and components?

Give us a clear and honest explanation (no hype please) and most here will be grateful and appreciative. Honesty and communication- The lost art of the real smart salesman.

Last edited:

orbotusa

Name
orbotusa
Hi Guys,

We haven't cut corners on quality with the Vibe. A similar approach is what Tesla has done. The SprayBorg is the Model S and the Vibe is the Model 3. Both are pristine in design, function, ergonomics, and aesthetics. Our goal is to ALWAYS keep these as a founding rule in our design model.

The Vibe is sleek, and runs very smooth just like the SprayBorg, yet it's a simpler creation that requires less time to manufacture and uses less components. We've also integrated in our factory robotic welding automation for the Vibe. This has helped us reduce various manufacturing costs and speed up the process to deliver a high quality product faster to more users around the world.

Our marketing department will put out a features comparison chart soon on our website so that you can visually understand the difference between Orbot machine models, tools, and accessories. This year will consist of quite a few fun new toys, add-ons, and accessories. So, keep a good eye on us as the days go on ;)

As Jason our US sales manager had pointed out earlier, the Vibe misses out on these features listed below but does NOT lack any performance in restoration, cleaning, and daily maintenance:

Ergonomic Grips with thumb touch control
Fold Down Handle
Bottle Cartridge System
Adjustable Spray Jets
Parking break option
Platform for Upgradable New Innovative Features
4 year warranty (built into the retail price)

All in all, the Vibe package we are offering right now is a phenomenal deal. We've worked very hard to make this happen for everyone. Stay tuned for some new videos that'll show just how :)

Hope this info helps and thanks again for all your feedback!

Jeff

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Hi Guys,

We haven't cut corners on quality with the Vibe. A similar approach is what Tesla has done. The SprayBorg is the Model S and the Vibe is the Model 3. Both are pristine in design, function, ergonomics, and aesthetics. Our goal is to ALWAYS keep these as a founding rule in our design model.

The Vibe is sleek, and runs very smooth just like the SprayBorg, yet it's a simpler creation that requires less time to manufacture and uses less components. We've also integrated in our factory robotic welding automation for the Vibe. This has helped us reduce various manufacturing costs and speed up the process to deliver a high quality product faster to more users around the world.

Our marketing department will put out a features comparison chart soon on our website so that you can visually understand the difference between Orbot machine models, tools, and accessories. This year will consist of quite a few fun new toys, add-ons, and accessories. So, keep a good eye on us as the days go on ;)

As Jason our US sales manager had pointed out earlier, the Vibe misses out on these features listed below but does NOT lack any performance in restoration, cleaning, and daily maintenance:

Ergonomic Grips with thumb touch control
Fold Down Handle
Bottle Cartridge System
Adjustable Spray Jets
Parking break option
Platform for Upgradable New Innovative Features
4 year warranty (built into the retail price)

All in all, the Vibe package we are offering right now is a phenomenal deal. We've worked very hard to make this happen for everyone. Stay tuned for some new videos that'll show just how :)

Hope this info helps and thanks again for all your feedback!

Jeff

I just left a message for Nick trying to pay for my new vibe. Hope he calls me back soon before I buy something else I don't need :). I have my eye on some fuzzy dice that once belonged to Liberace

How much does this Vibe weigh?

Last edited:

orbotusa

Name
orbotusa
Thanks for your order today Damon! It was great chatting with you.

To answer your question about the weight of the Orbot Vibe, it's 95 lbs.

Nick

Reactions: Nomad74
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom