ORBOT VIBE SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Maybe I'll make the video while unboxing it from inside my box truck :)
IMG_4491.JPG

orbotusa

Name
orbotusa
The total machine weight of the Orbot Vibe is 95 lbs without the weight kit attached to the base.

When you want to restore or clean any hard floor you just add our 40 lb. weight kit and that's all you need. All of our hard floor accessories we have designed work together with this one weight kit so that the operator doesn't have to scratch their heads wondering if they should add more or less weight on different hard floor applications. Very easy and dummy proof :)

Let me know if you have any more questions,

Nick

jrizo1

Orbotusa I am very interested on buying one of the Vibe machines but I will like to try it before I buy it.

Is there any way you can extend the promotion to the end of the month?

Mike's fest Florida is coming up and it will
Be the perfect opportunity for me and others to try it.

Thanks in advance

Mikey P

Administrator
Orbotusa I am very interested on buying one of the Vibe machines but I will like to try it before I buy it.

Is there any way you can extend the promotion to the end of the month?

Mike's fest Florida is coming up and it will
Be the perfect opportunity for me and others to try it.

Thanks in advance

The machine at MF will be for sale...... :rockon:

Dont forget to sign up.

Name
Jeff T
I just left a message for Nick trying to pay for my new vibe. Hope he calls me back soon before I buy something else I don't need :). I have my eye on some fuzzy dice that once belonged to Liberace

How much does this Vibe weigh?
Report card: Damon plays well with others.
He enjoys shiny things.
Engages in silly behaviour.
Distracts easily.
He is capable of concentrating on the task @ hand when money is involved.

Reactions: Nomad74
Name
Jeff T
You and me both. I have my eye on an industrial steam/shop vac combo......
It's the G-Steam by General. Got a guy who is very good @ auto detailing looking for work. I figure I can throw him in my shop w/ a few tools and toys, and have the shop make me money. I am curious about using it on T&G aswell. I know there are numerous applications for a steam/ vac combo. Just trying to play all the angles....
Jeff

orbotusa

Name
orbotusa
Hi guys. We've stuck with our main SprayBorg design over the years. This has allowed us to keep working on perfecting it and building a reliable tool for you guys to count on. During this time we have approvals from the Carpet & Rug Institute and floor manufacturers to verify our system will not damage their flooring. It is important to stay within our approved system. Not all pads are as soft and absorbent as our SuperZorb pads, so if a more aggressive pad is used it may damage carpet fibers and cause more vibration at the handle.

Jason

Reactions: Mikey P
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom