orbot vibe

del

Name
derrick hands
Hi Guys I understand quite a few of you have now taken delivery of your orbot vibe machines. We should start to see availability in the UK in the next month or so.
Would appreciate any comments good or bad as I am keen to try this unit even though the UK price tag will be pretty steep I expect !
Look forward to your views.
Thanks Dek.

Reactions: EDS and Desk Jockey
Name
Matt Ross
Working today on linoleum in a rough building. It gets used for AA meetings and drug rehab. And daycare. The flooring has a lot of texture, so it soaks up dirt and mopping does very little. I usually use my 15in autoscrubber on it but it doesn't fit into the "grains" very well and doesn't get the edges like you can with the vibe.
My process was spraying down a strong degreaser from Spartan, scrubbing with a red pad and the weights on with the vibe. After that I either absorbed it all with pads, or used a mop first to get the majority of soil first, then dried with a pad. I love how with a bonnet it cleans the cove Base and you can get edges really well. I forgot to take an after picture so this is kinda useless. Sorry.

Attachments

• IMG_20170311_130850357.jpg
    IMG_20170311_130850357.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 146

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I got a call today from a cleaner in New York. He saw my youtube videos on the Orbot. He was about to buy a Trinity, but after seeing my videos he was leaning more toward the Orbot. I think after our conversation he's going to pull the trigger. He was not impressed with how slow the Trinity revolutions were, something I don't really know about. Anyway, a really nice guy.

Name
Matt Ross
My only complaint so far is the sprayer. I used it all day today, on linoleum and laminate floor. It scrubs amazing, but the pump puts out alot of liquid, and the pressure is great enough so the mist and spray goes 3-4 feet beyond the machine. It works great on large areas of vlm carpet. For smaller janitorial hard floor cleaning the sprayers arnt focused enough, or are too powerful, to not wet the walls or other areas. This isn't a deal breaker, it just takes some adjustments. The sprayborg would be a little better in some ways. Overall, I love the OP cleaning abilities and the build quality.

Name
Matt Ross
That might help. It has so much psi that it mists and hits the floor hard enough to splatter. I just had to make puddles in the center of areas and drag the moisture to the edges.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I clean banks with the doors wide open. All drawers are open and empty and you have to get into the safe room and then get into the safe, not going to happen very secure now days.

If they left the bank wide open less than .0000000000000000001 of all people would or could get into the safe.

This is the real world not a movie.

Reactions: hogjowl

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
The banks here are weird, they have electronic safes that only open during certain times of the morning and you ain't getting in that safe without having worked for the company who designed the safe. In other words they know if it was an insider type job.

Some of the larger banks require us to hire a police officer but he just helps move hose as he is bored as hell after the first hour.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
now when we do jewelry stores, we also have to have a police officer present while cleaning every time, for our protection and the stores.

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom