Orbot Videos

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
We had the pleasure of unveiling this baby at our Clean Expo over here in Australia. It was very well received and was quite popular. It runs VERY smooth. I like the idea of the folding handle as well to save space.

Jim

TimP

I call that prespray misting.....a wonder the carpet don't get torn to shreds with the lack of lubrication.

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
diamond brian said:
Hey Jim, would you say it's better, worse, or about the same as the Defender/Easy Glide?

Hi Brian,

I wouldn't be the best person to answer this question, as I have only had used other OP machines briefly at Connections and other trade events. I will say that from my limited experience (not saying the other manufacturers are any lesser quality) however the Orbot was the smoothest I have played with so far.

I think it shows the integrity of the Hruby's though. We asked them to make one with on the ground wheels, and I know a lot from MikeFest also asked them to manufacture one like that - and wella!! After no time, they have it done. Great customer service listening to what their customers require! Keep up the good work boys!

Jim
PowerClean Australia

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Having a pre spray on board tank system option (IMHO) would increase it's ability. Particularly if said tank system was a quick click on option and then connect power and spray jets.

I for one would be interested in such a machine when I put another tech on in my van and I step back to a SUV/wagon without a TM.

John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom