Oreck? Yes or No

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
All my janitorial accounts fairs better with the oreck because of it width. I can vacuum under desk better and manuever around better including stair. It will most likely be my business vac for all my janitorial accounts including residential CC once i start hiring. If i had a constant open area jani accounts daily, I'll get the 18 inch sanitaire.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
Orecks have no height adjustment. In a ot of my literature from carpet mills. They have claimed a stating do not use Oreck or Dyson.

steve_64

Orecks have no height adjustment. In a ot of my literature from carpet mills. They have claimed a stating do not use Oreck or Dyson.
I've had to clean a couple stains on new nylon from letting it sit to long in one spot. I was lucky to get it to clean up.

Reactions: Harry Myers

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
Pile adjustments features are going away with Nylon...
Yes Mike more cut and loop piles. But God the shag crap and frieze. They are really not good for natural fibers. You guys no that Oreck was made for commercial purposes. That is why 50 ft cord. Only weighs 8 lbs. No height adjustment, no need for commercial facilities. Sorry guys .

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Yes Mike more cut and loop piles. But God the shag crap and frieze. They are really not good for natural fibers. You guys no that Oreck was made for commercial purposes. That is why 50 ft cord. Only weighs 8 lbs. No height adjustment, no need for commercial facilities. Sorry guys .

If the vacuum, vacuums well-and that is why I use the vacuum to vacuum, do you say my vacuum vacuums bad?

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
The Oreck is made for commercial janitors not residential carpet

I run 2 sensormatics, the older 1 goes into rentals the newer 1 into nice places

I'll rotate my older into onsite commercial when its time to buy another nice 1

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I havnt had a problem with oreck..works real well in residential. I have 2 brushes for it. One is stiff for the low pile or cgd. The other real soft for residential. I hope to get one more oreck for janitorial only that uses the stiff brush. Works greats.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01A...L65&keywords=think+crucial+oreck+roller&psc=1

This what i bought from them

20180313_103712.jpg

They are stiff brush compared to stock.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Fixed link

Just to be sure, give the company a call to make sure. I actually stumble into this product by accident

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Mike I think you ran with my dust comment. The CRI gets finicky about dust being emission from a vacuum cleaner. And the Oreck does get a little bit dusty on top and the suction tube. That's why I mentioned it. But that isn't a deal breaker for me. I like the Oreck. In fact it's the vac we currently use in our home.

Reactions: Mikey P

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Mike I think you ran with my dust comment. The CRI gets finicky about dust being emission from a vacuum cleaner. And the Oreck does get a little bit dusty on top and the suction tube. That's why I mentioned it. But that isn't a deal breaker for me. I like the Oreck. In fact it's the vac we currently use in our home.
I do janitorial for mining company that does rock crushing. The lab crew track in dust to no end. Im talking about super powdery dirt. Even then, its pretty well contained in the bag with no problem. Maybe ya talking about particle that ya cant see. Maybe that would really important in really rich homes and allergies sufferer...around these part that doesn't really matter unles the person has a deionizing HEPA air filteration HVAC built into their home like two my clients have ..

Reactions: encapman

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I agree. I'm not personally bothered by the dust either. CRI normally dings a vac for that. But in the real world, I think the Oreck does a decent job. That's why I own one ;)

Reactions: DAT

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Exceptional isn’t required. It’s sufficient for our oriental rug in the living room. No complaints. Are there better vacs? Yes. Do I need one? No.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom