Oreck? Yes or No

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
@CJ-FL Yes the oreck is probably perfect for your needs, it's not the best but as you said you don't think you have complete staff buy in on vacuuming.

For someone chasing the premium market you dont want to be embarrased pulling out an oreck when they've got a kirby or sebo sitting in the cupboard...

You'll be "that guy" or "that company" with cheap gear, perception is everything

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
@CJ-FL Yes the oreck is probably perfect for your needs, it's not the best but as you said you don't think you have complete staff buy in on vacuuming.

For someone chasing the premium market you dont want to be embarrased pulling out an oreck when they've got a kirby or sebo sitting in the cupboard...

You'll be "that guy" or "that company" with cheap gear, perception is everything
Damn those SEBO’s are expensive! I just looked them up... you know hos many bissel’s I could buy for $800...:redface:

Reactions: BIG WOOD

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
you want the handle in back for steps..
It’s hard to argue with aesthetics
9181209A-4E44-4C4E-A3FE-A10B0E39EC62.png

Reactions: Mikey P and DAT

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Damn those SEBO’s are expensive! I just looked them up... you know hos many bissel’s I could buy for $800...:redface:
Thats where well run multi truckers outshine the small guys imo. They know how "good enough" they have to be to get repeat customers.
Small guy "may" do a better job but lots lack business sense.
I'll put myself up against any operator or tech but need to work on keeping the phone ringing.

randy

Name
Randy
Exceptional isn’t required. It’s sufficient for our oriental rug in the living room. No complaints. Are there better vacs? Yes. Do I need one? No.

Wrong answer RICK, you should have said: " years of experience vacuuming up Ludwigish shampoo has boosted my vacuuming skills to the point where my magical "shampoo" works miricles even with an oreck."

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom