Other truck!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
So I go out do my first job $212 for some
Tile and 1 room and some synthetic rugs.

My other truck was a little late because my helper read 830 sharp, and didn't read be here at 815 pick up your helper at 825.

No biggie, I finished up and needed to email they're reciept to a realtor who gives me a ton of work.

I get there and I see they're trying to duel wand a two story house.

I walk in on the lower paid helper Kian.

He's trying to get the waterline on the wand and it won't go it's a brass issue.

He has the vacuum hose laying on the ground and Phil is upstairs cleaning!

Phils is using a 12 flow Pc Ti Kian was using a 10 flow mach15.

I yelled at Kian plug that vac hose, ran up upstairs and had Phil re dry stoke the area he was cleaning.

Then I took they're wands and gave them my Devastator 8 flow, and sapphire 14 Ti 6 flow.

I think I averted disaster!

The thing is I'm pretty sure I've explained to Phil the wands on his truck and flow can't be used to duel wand.

They were just trying to knock it out so they wouldn't be late to they're next job.

The machine was sitting at 220 with 13 hg when I left.

Oh then I got scunge tile over mopped with nasty build up.

IMG_2815.JPG
IMG_2816.JPG

Last edited:

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I ran my Chem Tex Panther 20 while my brother and his helper used my far nicer Cleanco, during college turnover a couple years ago.

I smoked them pretty bad. I could get 15 apartments done by myself, using the Panther and a 12" wand.

There's something special that happens to a fella and his efficiency once he commits to and works this craft.

Well played Sam!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
So I go out do my first job $212 for some
Tile and 1 room and some synthetic rugs.

My other truck was a little late because my helper read 830 sharp, and didn't read be here at 815 pick up your helper at 825.

No biggie, I finished up and needed to email they're reciept to a realtor who gives me a ton of work.

I get there and I see they're trying to duel wand a two story house.

I walk in on the lower paid helper Kian.

He's trying to get the waterline on the wand and it won't go it's a brass issue.

He has the vacuum hose laying on the ground and Phil is upstairs cleaning!

Phils is using a 12 flow Pc Ti Kian was using a 10 flow mach15.

I yelled at Kian plug that vac hose, ran up upstairs and had Phil re dry stoke the area he was cleaning.

Then I took they're wands and gave them my Devastator 8 flow, and sapphire 14 Ti 6 flow.

I think I averted disaster!

The thing is I'm pretty sure I've explained to Phil the wands on his truck and flow can't be used to duel wand.

They were just trying to knock it out so they wouldn't be late to they're next job.

The machine was sitting at 220 with 13 hg when I left.

Oh then I got scunge tile over mopped with nasty build up.

View attachment 72362 View attachment 72363
Duel wanding on a house is nuts imo. You have 2 guys, you should knock that out in no time. Prespray, scrub, wand with the other guy pulling hose, 2000 sqft per hour. No empty hands. Hardest thing for an owner/operator is to watch employees take twice the time to accomplish what he can do in half the time.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
It was vacuumed and CRB'ed and pre sprayed when I got there.

Also had both lines setup ready to go.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Though, I do have more energy working by myself when I have another truck out there making money!!

Reactions: SamIam

Able 1

Name
Keith
If we have furniture to clean, and a whole house, that is a two van job..

Had one last week, I cleaned a sectional while my guy cleaned the basement.. I then cleaned the Fr and den while he went to the 4 Br's upstairs.. $560 in two hours.. It was only him and I, so dealing with the hoses sucked!! Third guy would have come in handy, and actually saved me money..

SamIam

Name
sam miller
If we have furniture to clean, and a whole house, that is a two van job..

Had one last week, I cleaned a sectional while my guy cleaned the basement.. I then cleaned the Fr and den while he went to the 4 Br's upstairs.. $560 in two hours.. It was only him and I, so dealing with the hoses sucked!! Third guy would have come in handy, and actually saved me money..

Sounds like a job I dueled with my pro1200 se.

I did a bunch of upholstery while Kian cleaned the upstairs and stairs.

I used a sapphire tool and he used the Devastator. Ran the machine on high.

$560 in a little over 2 hours.

My other truck was humping out 5 jobs and was going to help.

But I only needed 50 feet of hose for the upholstery and a 100 for the carpet.

So I sent them on they're way.

Reactions: Able 1

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom