Our equipment cost vs other industries

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
The direction in which this thread is moving may require the innocent and faint of heart to be protected.

Mardie, you got parental permission?

F

FB7777

Poor Willy quite the wordsmith you are, 8th grade was the last completed year is my guess?

Lets review, you are one of the most offensive dousches on the boards and yet you bring up a comment I made about your alcohol soaked past and your vag flares up anytime I post... Who's the pussy ? LOL

Go pull your porty slave... I'm packing for my family weekend trip and then next weekend again with my wife for our 20th Anniversary

2012 vacation trip count...

Feb. Portugal
April Florida
June Cape Cod
August Atlantic City
Sept. new Hampshire
October Connecticut

Get out of the trenches, raise your prices and get some help ( physical and mental would be good )

Phucktard

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL Classic Fred, love it.

May I ask was "Phucktard" directed at Willy or was that your signature?

Not trying to start anything just want it straight for the record.:p

Mikey P

Administrator
Around 10:30 this morning, 9/24/2012, Roland Kenner, Bill Bousman, and I saw a TENNESSEE WARBLER foraging about mid-story in the eastern part of the cottonwoods. As Dave Weber indicated, it was re-found in the nearby eucalyptus trees, but then around 11:45 it started actively foraging again in approximately the same area of the cottonwoods. The bird had a green back, a very pale yellow wash on the upper chest, very white undertail coverts, a pale supercilium, and a short tail. Bill thought it was a first-year bird due to its crisp, clean plumage.

The other unexpected migrant today was a PACIFIC WREN that Mike Rogers found foraging in a large clump of dead leaves in the eastern end of the cottonwoods. That was a first for me at Sunnyvale Baylands Park.

Take care.
Mike Pailliotet

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
truck mountI'm trying to make it simple for an obtuse imbecile such as yourself Mardie

My Butler = $250,000 annual gross revenue

Your cimex = ????

To me your 8 cimexs vs 1 truck mount is like

1 Backhoe vs 8 Chavezs with shovels

Real tools for real professionals... Go big or go home

Youll never be really successful in this biz without the best tool which is a truckmount

Lest you end up like a broken down whiny bitch like Wilbur schlepping a porty up stairs complaining about 14 hour days ...

If I was putting in your hours I'd be doing $400,000+ on my truck.

Stop banging out empties for $65 only to die at the end of a wand dumbass...

Luis that better Willy ? LOL
First of all it only takes one cimex to eaqual or beat a TM in a given situation which is great dont you think.
As far as preaching to me about good equipment i would like to let you know that i have been operating heavy equipment and running heavy haul of road trucks for almost 30 years both in the oilfeid and road construction.I am a tim the tool man taylor kinda guy when it comes to the best equipment.
Did you and all the critics of me on this board ever stop to think that what i am doing is working amazingly well even though i dont own a TM.
For instance yesterday i showed up at a 12000 sq.ft. job at 3:30 pm and was loaded up and gone by 10:30pm =7hr.It was one big open heavily used party and event room with very light carpet that you can see every speck on. My helper and i dual processed it.This was a very thourough extraction clean.As usual it looked amazing and was 80% dry by the time we left.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Great job Mardie- seriously. Always nice to gt those and I am sure many many here also can and do the same with either their LM, VLM or TM equipment. Not sure how it realtes but great job again.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Poor Willy quite the wordsmith you are, 8th grade was the last completed year is my guess?

Lets review, you are one of the most offensive dousches on the boards and yet you bring up a comment I made about your alcohol soaked past and your vag flares up anytime I post... Who's the pussy ? LOL

Go pull your porty slave... I'm packing for my family weekend trip and then next weekend again with my wife for our 20th Anniversary

2012 vacation trip count...

Feb. Portugal
April Florida
June Cape Cod
August Atlantic City
Sept. new Hampshire
October Connecticut

Get out of the trenches, raise your prices and get some help ( physical and mental would be good )

Phucktard

imagesqtbnANd9GcRUKIcD56sfPm3kQab0OCksva68mzCrqoMygsxfpEiLoeJjDdGw.jpg

Nope. Someone must have put you in touch with the inner pussy. DIG DOWN DEEP FRED- you can do it! Start with not wearing the flowery thong, rip off the garter belt and nylons, sling aside the silk robe and bunny slippers and become the bitch we all know and revile. Stand in front of the mirror and make man noises! Try to puff up some muscle from that anorexic looking body! DON'T LET THAT MANGINA RULE YOU!

Attachments

• imagesqtbnANd9GcRUKIcD56sfPm3kQab0OCksva68mzCrqoMygsxfpEiLoeJjDdGw.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
For instance yesterday i showed up at a 12000 sq.ft. job at 3:30 pm and was loaded up and gone by 10:30pm =7hr.
Before you knock yourself down patting yourself on the back, we would have done that in (2)-hours and they could have been using it for hours before you even finished. :headbang:

What did Boyle say? Go BIG or go home. He was talking about carpet cleaning wasn't he?

2012-08-14_09-28-10_706.jpg

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Before you knock yourself down patting yourself on the back, we would have done that in (2)-hours and they could have been using it for hours before you even finished. :headbang:

What did Boyle say? Go BIG or go home. He was talking about carpet cleaning wasn't he?

2012-08-14_09-28-10_706.jpg

I am a yong company and i do have my 3rd machine (not cimex) paid for comming on teusday. wooo

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Around 10:30 this morning, 9/24/2012, Roland Kenner, Bill Bousman, and I saw a TENNESSEE WARBLER foraging about mid-story in the eastern part of the cottonwoods. As Dave Weber indicated, it was re-found in the nearby eucalyptus trees, but then around 11:45 it started actively foraging again in approximately the same area of the cottonwoods. The bird had a green back, a very pale yellow wash on the upper chest, very white undertail coverts, a pale supercilium, and a short tail. Bill thought it was a first-year bird due to its crisp, clean plumage.

The other unexpected migrant today was a PACIFIC WREN that Mike Rogers found foraging in a large clump of dead leaves in the eastern end of the cottonwoods. That was a first for me at Sunnyvale Baylands Park.

Take care.
Mike Pailliotet
That is truly amazing wish i could have been a part of that.LOL

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
TMs role in carpet cleaning has been severily reduced to the advancment in the LM industry

what "advancements" are you referring to, Mardie?...be specific , cause i thought i stayed pretty well up to date on methods and chems ...but may have missed something

Thanks

..L.T.A.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Damn.
Now I don't know if you're ready for my Chiwawas series
icon_razz.gif

Oh please NO!

Hell, I might as well ask Mike for a BURD report! :cry:

O.K.
Since you asked for it and already got the Burd report.
This is from my "Customer Care" series and I'd very much like you to pay attention and apply in your own business. You'll thank me later.
Here it goes:
[FONT=&amp]
It's all about perspective
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]A crusty old man walks into a bank and says to the woman at the window, "I want to open a damn checking account."[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The astonished woman replies, "I beg your pardon, sir. I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"Listen up. Damn it. I said I want to open a damn checking account now!"

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"I'm very sorry sir, but that kind of language is not tolerated in this bank."[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The teller leaves the window and goes over to the bank manager to inform him of her situation. The manager agrees that the teller does not have to listen to that foul language.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]They both return to the window and the manager asks the old geezer, "Sir what seems to be the problem here?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"There is no damn problem," the man says. "I just won $100 million bucks in the damn lottery and I want to put my damn money in this damn bank."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"I see," says the manager, "and is this bitch giving you a hard time?"[/FONT]

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Great job Mardie- seriously. Always nice to gt those and I am sure many many here also can and do the same with either their LM, VLM or TM equipment. Not sure how it realtes but great job again.

Serenity now.

Not that there is anything wrong with it :icon_razz:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
The fredfish - the fredfish (blowhardiusboyleousius) is an easily identifiable species, usually found foraging around for corn chunks near the end of sewer pipes.
Range - As the species primary feed is excrement, it's range is mostly limited to Stoughton, Massachusetts. Apparantly it has also been spotted this year in Feb. Portugal,April Florida,June Cape Cod .August Atlantic City, Sept. new Hampshire and in October, Connecticut
Identification- small, slimy and poop brown, this species is noted for bulging eyes and a bulbous shape, along with a heavy layer of a snot like substance. Upon closer examination at the Aquatic Research Center, UFU, the fish was found to have neither guts nor spine. A heart was noted, but it was amazingly small, black and cold.Reproductive organs are microscopic and males exhibit neither testicles or a penis. They emit a strong odour , reminiscent of shite, cat urine and ammonia.
Value as a sports species - Very easy to catch, a short chum will cause an immediate feeding frenzy. Try a mixture of either canine lawn chocolates and rancid milk or a simple cat turd. Either sets off the feeding instinct and are equally effective. Be careful of the extraordinarily large mouth as the sputum is quite toxic and poisonous to other species. Try trolling as they usually fall for it.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EAT THIS FISH
The mushy untextured meat is extremely bitter and full of bile. The reason for this is unknown, but most researchers feel it has something to do with the lack of internal organs and the need to strike out at other species to make up for it's own shortcomings.The "attacks" are usually hot air, frightening to species not adapted, but considered a load by those accustomed to this minnow sized species.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
O.K.
Since you asked for it and already got the Burd report.
This is from my "Customer Care" series and I'd very much like you to pay attention and apply in your own business. You'll thank me later.
Here it goes:

It's all about perspective
A crusty old man walks into a bank and says to the woman at the window, "I want to open a damn checking account."

The astonished woman replies, "I beg your pardon, sir. I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?"
"Listen up. Damn it. I said I want to open a damn checking account now!"

"I'm very sorry sir, but that kind of language is not tolerated in this bank."

The teller leaves the window and goes over to the bank manager to inform him of her situation. The manager agrees that the teller does not have to listen to that foul language.
They both return to the window and the manager asks the old geezer, "Sir what seems to be the problem here?"
"There is no damn problem," the man says. "I just won $100 million bucks in the damn lottery and I want to put my damn money in this damn bank."
"I see," says the manager, "and is this bitch giving you a hard time?"
LOL
Funny!
Wow I tell you what I'm going to recommend to Mike to rethink his seating arrangement for the next Mikeyfest.

Yes Ofer, you've earned it, lets see we will move you up from the mutants at table 9, up to the "funny but social inept table". :p

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Whoaa slow down a bit you're moving way too fast, you've only moved up 1 level. Keep being funny and you might make it up to Fiddy, Crowley, Robison and George. MB's deviant table! :p

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Richard,
I can't understand Crowley's english.
Robison ain't sitting with moi, cause I ain't buying.
And George is too expensive!
He will only share a table with fully paid Vortex owners.

Will you re-consider?

And now back to the Fred and Willy show :icon_razz:

and if I may steal Fred's signature: Phucktard!

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Crowley speaks English?

You could always sit with Willy...........in the corner with the dunce hat on, staring at a picture of the old TM's he used to own. :razz:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I am sharing the Fred and Willy table. That's where the action's at.

And since last time Mike called me "an old scrawny foreiGner" :icon_razz:, I am declining the invitation to share the table with Mike and his 12 dim apostles of carpet cleaning.

I may show up with the four horsemen though.

Last edited:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Willy NO!

Cease and desist immediately or I'll have my lawyer contact your lawyer! :p

I have no fear of a big, bad blowhard. Wait for it - fred will be along to remind me of my drinking days or lack of business acumen. You see , when someone is so insecure that they feel the need to try and impress folks by with travel itineraries, net worth, money piles, and all the other ego stoking he requires to feel good about himself, I'm reminded of a small dog, sniffing and licking at everyone's asshole and growling when they get caught. All yap, no bite. I actually almost feel sorry for someone that shallow. Almost. Other than the "Look at me! Look at my stuff!" when has fred made a helpful post? Never. He prefers to shit on people to make himself feel better- about himself. Must be a pretty crappy way to go through life when your life can't be measured in any other way than trying to make yourself seem better than those around you. Sad, petty and the hallmarks of being highly insecure. I never understood the constant bitterness, nor do I care. Before attacking fred- read what I've posted and tell me how far off the mark I am.If you don't see the reality in this post, then your delusional. Proof positive you can have all the success in the world and still be a loser.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
As someone who started his business with VLM and a porty, I have 2 TMs now, and would never go back. I had some success with VLM and the cimex, but didn't actually take off until I got the first TM. You can make it with VLM, and I still think it is a wonderful option for commercial carpet care, and even in the instances where customers insist on "dry" carpet cleaning, but it certainly would not be a substitute for a good HWE in a residential setting.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

John G

That is a fair OPINION Chris just as are those of many who are going the other direction, VLM has made very large strides and unless you are on the cutting edge??? You might not even know it.
So blanket statements from either side really are just opinions based on what they have experience with SO FAR..

Reactions: Desk Jockey
F

FB7777

LOL poor I'll Willy

You doth spend too much time attempting to hurt my feeling

GFY

Great wife, great life and you 're less than nothing to me

Youre assessment of my does reflect my exact opinion of you though... Minus the success in. Life of course

Carry on ... Weekend was great!

Wanna see the pics?

Love
Fred

Back
Top Bottom