Our Name (and Pics)in Lights!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
When in a small enough location...something new comes to town.....

Can be a big thing....

First ever electronic Billboard now just went live 30 minutes ago!

Former student of mine and her Husband brought this in....

And I bought into it!

$285 per month...and revolving pics for us....so each time our ad comes up, it will be different.

Great exposure for use even buying into the lower end package...and there are very few other advertisers part of the Billboard.

It is going to get attention and in a good location.

Will see what it might produce and we can change the ad. I committed for 3 months to begin with.

IMG_3058.jpg
IMG_3028.jpg
IMG_3029.jpg
IMG_3031.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Is there a third van and another son in law waiting in the wings?

Or will you only run the ads in the dead of winter?

Oh wait, it's always the dead of winter there..

How will you handle more work load?

Right now hoping to stir some work but also marketing for the future

Actually... Daughters boyfriend unemployment ran out... Might get hungry enough for work... But he is union and there is a good chance the mines are going to come back soon. They have been bought out again.

Reactions: Mikey P

tcfinest

Name
Jim Laven
I have been tracking ad performance for years in many different mediums. Billboards always delivered the least measurable results when it comes to leads. It could have some "branding" value but hard very hard to gauge. Advertising platforms like billboards are best negotiated on a performance basis as the leads come in. If they believe in their product the will stand behind it and strike a deal. Either way, it's always fun to see yourself on the big screen and help out a former student.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I have been tracking ad performance for years in many different mediums. Billboards always delivered the least measurable results when it comes to leads. It could have some "branding" value but hard very hard to gauge. Advertising platforms like billboards are best negotiated on a performance basis as the leads come in. If they believe in their product the will stand behind it and strike a deal. Either way, it's always fun to see yourself on the big screen and help out a former student.

That is exactly why it is good for mark but would be bad for us.

As mark is ALL IN when it comes to branding and all he is trying to do with the billboard is get that thought back in the heads of previous customers that need to call him but are "always" forget to call, it is just retriggering the thought by seeing the recognizable marketing that mark promotes daily.

Also will/should build brand recognition as more poeple will see brand more often in big lights.

I don't believe anyone will slam on there bakes pull of the road to get the number, but I do believe it will be very effective especially as mark has stated, there is only one of these style billboards in town.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger

Hey....it's about time you posted here....LOL!

Good to see you here! :)

Don't be a stranger and keep sharing :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom