Out with the old/In with the new

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
IMG_0492.JPG
If you want the best ankle support and prevention of a sore back while cleaning carpet... you need a good pair of boots. Just like my 4th pair of Chippewa's
IMG_0493.JPG

cleanking

Name
Jordan King
I'll stick with my Nike's, they wear out in about 6 months but they're comfortable, lightweight, and are easy to keep clean. Plus I don't look like a construction worker traipsing through people's homes....

Reactions: Mikey P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
When it gets too hot to wear pants, I'll throw on a pair of Hiking boots with some shorts. I gave up on New balance. My back doesn't like them. But 4-6 months out of the year, I'm wearing those Chippewa's or some slip on cowboy boots with the pants.

when I'm out in the yard, I wear a pair of shorts with the Chippewa's. I don't think my customers would appreciate me wearing those with shorts. Or maybe they would...:winky: I would wear some 1975 shorts with them:winky:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Misleading title.

Thought you bought a VAN...
I'm making that a goal. I've simplified my goal from box truck to van. I want to keep my trailer for my air duct and water damage jobs, so I won't need to pack the van full. You punks are starting to sharpen my thoughts and goals really well. I'm working on a really big bid right now locally (not what you think Marty) and I hope to win this one this year thanks to you guys. I was in WTF mode last year and lost the bid.

steve_64

Those boots are also aggressive on carpet.

Gum bottom shoes are the way to go. Then you can tell the customer that your shoes are non marring and better than barefeet on carpet.

But still kick them off during preinspections unless it's a pissy job.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Waterproof sneakers

Keene makes some

I just got some Teva waterproof sneakers a couple weeks ago and they have been great and kept my feet DRY in some serious downpour last week.

I'm more miserable than Marty when my feet get wet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom