Oxi Fresh

CleanEvo

I keep seeing ads for Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning franchises. I checked their website and it's obviously a low moisture cleaning company.

I guess they'll be comming up here soon, so i just wanted to know how they do their cleaning? Are they any good? Another ChemDry knock off?

Chris A

Name
Chris
Encap Juice/CRB. I was talking with the owner of a local franchise last year about it. When he told me that, my jaw dropped.... he didn't understand why. Nice guy, construction background, I hope he realized what he was getting himself into...

Their marketing is very nice though, not bashing other methods or anything...

braddaddy

geez... did you see the franchise costs? royalty fee and a per job fee.. plus a 30k franchise fee...

Bjorn

steam cleaning relys on large amounts of water and chemicals

hummmmmmmmmmm

btw what are you spraying on the carpet?

CHEMICALS?

that just get vacuumed up?

CleanEvo

I guess it was just a matter of time till someone started a franchise co. using encap scrub and run!

Name
I'm Rick James
We have one here, I have not heard anything good about them.

Its all about marketing, image and drive. You can go start your own Oxi Fresh type company if you want. Think big.

Farenheit251

There has been multiple licennses for sale here on Craigslist for awhile.The guy knew a good thing when he saw it and wasn't going to miss out by buying just one territory.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom