Pads?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I keep a stack of them on the mother-in-law seat.
The dirty ones are just thrown in the back next to the truckmount waiting for the laundromat.

Reactions: Jimmy L
Name
Lee Stockwell
VCT pads on the wall with a hose hook thru the center in the back over the filter box.

Clean fabric pads in a white draw tight garbage bag. White towels likewise.

Dirty towels and pads in a BLACK trash bag...

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Dirty ones keep wet in a plastic bag until you can wash them. No longer than 1 day unless you like mold. New or clean ones I keep dry in another plastic bag until need to use them.

That's a myth... there won't be mold after a day. I have had used dirty pads for 4-5-6 days and nothing happens to them. Don't discount all that chemistry that is used to do the actual cleaning of the carpets with those pads. Often loaded with oxidizers and other chems.... I don't think mold is really going be a problem after a day.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
That's a myth... there won't be mold after a day. I have had used dirty pads for 4-5-6 days and nothing happens to them. Don't discount all that chemistry that is used to do the actual cleaning of the carpets with those pads. Often loaded with oxidizers and other chems.... I don't think mold is really going be a problem after a day.
The longer you take to wash them, the harder it is to get them clean.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom