Paging Lee Stockwell

joe harper

Name
joe harper
I was looking for a carb float on my old 405 backup unit. I think I've located one now. I'm just three hours behind your in Florida. And thought I could pick his brain always having a cup of coffee. Thanks guys. I know this is not the appropriate area for this thread. So the admins can certainly pull it down if they wish. Thanks again

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I was looking for a carb float on my old 405 backup unit. I think I've located one now. I'm just three hours behind your in Florida. And thought I could pick his brain always having a cup of coffee. Thanks guys. I know this is not the appropriate area for this thread. So the admins can certainly pull it down if they wish. Thanks again

@joe harper your a good guy. You do what you need to.

Hope all is well.

We miss all your bar pics with the ladies.

Kinda kept @Nate The Great in check.

Name
Nate W.
:headscratch:

We know it's not Joe Harper... No use of emojis, smiley faces, or pictures of daughters is a clear sign it's not him... :stir:

Reactions: SamIam

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I've paged lee several times over the years. You see you have to just look up into the clouds and you will find him there.......looking down on us mere mortals.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
:headscratch:

We know it's not Joe Harper... No use of emojis, smiley faces, or pictures of daughters is a clear sign it's not him... :stir:

Give him a break Nate... those weren't his daughters.
Maybe Mr. Harper now came to the understanding that some "barfly" is more like "barf lie" :lol: :lol:

Relax Joe....jussskiddin. I know they are your your "adopted kids" from some old friend that died or something.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom