Pegs

Mikey P

Administrator
IMG_20170525_152346.jpg
3 months old
Never cleaned..

Tried Saigers Red un boosted with a Red Pad/175 and a Zipper with very splotchy results. Maybe I didn't put enough pre spray down, maybe the 370 won't get hot enough for Zipper magic or maybe the Red was too worn...

IMG_20170525_151208.jpg

But lucky we had the 360i to save the day.

For the second section we added Chemspec BioSolve to Saiger Green and then the magic really happened...

New guy Derrick along ride..

IMG_20170525_163516.jpg
PANO_20170525_164513.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Shower feed or injection sprayer?

We had a restaurant we did that the guys used the Hydroforce and Cimex to agitate. They complainted to me it was too slow and was splotchy.
I told them they only half listened because I told them to shower feed it. The next time they did and the Zipper cut right through it.

Reactions: Nate The Great

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael

We had a restaurant we did that the guys used the Hydroforce and Cimex to agitate. They complainted to me it was too slow and was splotchy.
I told them they only half listened because I told them to shower feed it. The next time they did and the Zipper cut right through it.

I hateded when they complainted!

Josh

Supportive Member
Name
Josh
I can't believe how dirty that got in just a few months!

Name
Nate W.

I'll concur on that... Shower feeding it saves time and kills 2 birds with 1 stone... But some places don't let us use a rotary so we'll spray and crb it...

Looks Good @Mikey P and @Derrick T. !!!

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
X2.... but I'd consult more on rotating walk off mats with Cintas or another mat company... See if you can clean the kitchen tile as well... There's no reason to have that much grease on the carpet... Filthy bastards!!!
I have on several occasions but corporate forbids the use of walk-off matting anyplace but 1 mat at the front door for water and snow.

Reactions: Nate The Great

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom