PEPSI SPRAYER SIMPLE THE BEST OVER ALL

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, what I said didn't work

cheaper and not made as well would have been Walmart.

I just don't have my mind together today.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I used to use Pepsi sprayers. I would plug a compressor into my Powermatic generator. Later I just carried a pressurized air tank to recharge them. I still carry a small tank to pressurize my Sureshot sprayer I use mainly for solvent upholstery protection.

I love my battery powered Multisprayer.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Several years back a sacrificed two kegs from my beer making supplies and made sprayers out of them. 3 gallons is the most amount of weight I like to carry around and 2 gallons is more like it; 4 gallons is way to much weight for my shoulders. I tried them on and off for a year and a half. Got to be a pain in the ass to charge with air. An inline injection sprayer (I like the Spraymaster) is much more productive. I also like a 2 gallon solo pump up with a metal vjet installed.

Name
Nate W.
I remember reading Mark Cermak said something along the lines of it not being fun when the hose blows off in a house and the spray goes everywhere. That's what kind of turned me off about them. Plus Meat didn't have good things to say about them either. shiteatinggrin

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Nate The Great said:
I remember reading Mark Cermak said something along the lines of it not being fun when the hose blows off in a house and the spray goes everywhere. That's what kind of turned me off about them. Plus Meat didn't have good things to say about them either. shiteatinggrin

That can happen with any sprayer...and does.

A 50 ft hose will allow you to leave it out on the porch at most places.

That's what I used.

The key, like anything...is to keep it clean and free of clogs.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Wayne Miller said:
Simple, easy, dependable, 100' of hose, off-the-shelf 100 psi on-demand diaphram pump.

sprayer1.jpg

Anyone has a link to this spray wand and hose or cobbs setup?

I need it badly for my battery sprayer, would prefer a 50-100 ft of hose though, can cobb supply that too?

Sent on Bill's iPad

Bill,
You can get the wand from cobb about $25. (It really is a nice wand)Then just go to home depot or lowes and get the 1/8 inch hose . I got mine for 50 cent a foot , you can get as much or little hose as you want, Shove it in the hose barb that is attached to the wand and put a hose clamp on it . The hose you have now is prob 1/8 , so you can just cut it were it attaches to the sprayer and shove in a hose connector, then connect your new hose to it. Call me if you need help.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Awesome,

I usually deal with Jerry over @ Cobbs, will call him tomorrow. He's sending me their hi powered blacklight too.

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
I get these wands from windtrax.com, part no. 22650-PP-406 (not sure what the part no. for the wand is), and the hose from usplastic.com.

John Watson

Like the Nater said, Spray every where when hose comes off, no off on switch like my batt powered Multi bought new in 99-2000 still have the corded Multi sprayer bought in 90 Still works great. Pepsi sprayer may be ok for owner operators but employees don't need moving parts to screw them up... we used to carry our on board compressor that was 12 volt or 110 for our SW units..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom