Per Room, Per SQ?

CleaningLA said:
Let's see the difference between A per s.f cleaner to a per area cleaner.
Post pic or video
Of your shop or garage, rig, house , cars.
That way we know who's making the real$$$$$
Then will know who's really the high end cleaner.

And I love seeing other ppl rigs. Lol

:!:

Becker

Name
Becker
CleaningLA said:
Post pic or video

At least you said rigs, and not gear.. :lol:

C

CleaningLA

Becker said:
CleaningLA said:
Post pic or video

At least you said rigs, and not gear.. :lol:
lol I almost put gear.

Billy if there is one thing I have learned it's the numbers don't lie and science has proven all the religious nuts wrong.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
danielc said:
Billy if there is one thing I have learned it's the numbers don't lie and science has proven all the religious nuts wrong.

KMA! KMA! KMA! KMA! really....... Danny Boy...? "Follow the yellow brick road."

Billy

Name
BH
danielc said:

:lol: I just noticed you was just quoting someone so I was revising my post but my answer still works based on your response.

Billy said:
You are something else for sure, now instead of hours on equipment you want to judge someones success by their stuff KMA! While you are at it be sure you ask for their debt ratio for all their stuff or does it matter if all their stuff is on credit?

You have allot to learn, some of my wealthiest clients & friends don't have a bunch of fancy stuff because they have nothing to prove. Go Back to school & learn about real life.

Daniel I have been in business for 20yrs & have made plenty of bad decisions along the way.

We originally was a larger company with employees & a larger Gross Income with expenses to match. So numbers said we was very successful. Also you had one thing correct we haven't had other jobs for at least 19 yrs which means we have lived off our "kook aid" drinking company for many years.

I know I make a very good living which is improving by the year. I also know in the beginning we worked way too many hours for the headaches & ultimate bottom line. In those days we took no vacations or would have ever thought about having a boat at a marina let alone the time to use it.

So if success is based on hours on your equipment, how many jobs you do, how many employees or trucks you have, etc etc etc.... I guess I am a failure you make me sick

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
it really is sad that Daniel misses the important parts of life...

from religion to family, to work....

to running that machine on med or high :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok that last part was just funny

and yall KNOW IT

Billy

Name
BH
floorguy said:
it really is sad that Daniel misses the important parts of life...

from religion to family, to work....

to running that machine on med or high :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok that last part was just funny

and yall KNOW IT

KMA! :lol: eat shit! KMA! :lol: eat shit!

wired

I just want to say its great some of you are making 125 an hour. My day starts by driving to the cust. House,ringing doorbell, hello mrs. Smith how are you how's the kids. Show me what you want done a walk through the house,give her a price. Go back to truck get set up (this takes time ). Prespray,rake ,Rx 20, wand,rake,air movers,. Put everything back in truck get check say thank you mrs smith have a great summer. Break this down it's takes half an hour a room and I'm pretty fast. I have been doing this for over 20 yrs. just my two cents. Steve.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Per room or by the sq/ft I have found that my rate of closing sales is dependent on attracting my target customers (which mostly come from referrals) first and a no nonsense sales interaction second. I tried per room a bunch last year and it worked fine. But I went back to sq/ft and fine tuned my sales talk. I say stick to your sales pitch matching the speed of your words with the customers tone and check their
understanding often. Happy to share the content of my sales speech through email.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom