Pet repelant

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
I have seen in pet shops and supermarkets, products that are supposed to keep a pet from laying on or more importantly peeing on furniture. Anyone know if these products are effective and if there are any professional versions available?

Name
Nate W.
Swift kick in the a$$ always seems to work for me. :lol:

j/k. That's cool if there's a product like that. I'll be looking into that.

bobkinnarney

Find the cheapest plastic runner they make. Make sure that it has the points on the back. Cut it to cover the cushions from arm to arm of the sofa. Place it with the points upward. They may jump up there once or twice more, but they will certainly come off it right quick! The memory of their paws getting pricked with those sharp plastic point will stick with them forever. Problem solved! Many customers through the years have ask me about something that will keep Fluffy and Boris off their furniture. Works very well.

-JB-

Name
JB
the spray repelet needs to be re-applied evry 24-48 hours to "be effective" :roll:

R

R W

Little wooden mouse traps.....set to arm on the couch. When they snap shut, Fido will be high-tailing it. Or the trusty "shock collar".

-JB-

Name
JB
I had a custy years ago, who found just such a item at a pet store, but they had a plastic paddle on the "snapping part" of the trap, worked like a charm, her dog never even tried to get on the sofa again after she put them up there, and he never even set it off.

Back
Top Bottom