What are best practices...

Do you wrap it up or tie it up?

How do you transport it?

Any help would be apprected.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Clean truck last stop of day just tie and load. Wrap in plastic for delivery always.

cleanking

Name
Jordan King
We don't wrap or tie them on pickup. If client is available we do most of the pre inspection on site and fill out a work order for the rugs.

We transport them in an extended van or a box truck.....

cleanking

Name
Jordan King
I would advise against wrapping in plastic at all, unless you are shipping a rug.

The natural fibers need to breathe and on the off chance the customer doesn't open the rug for a month or so we don't wrap in plastic.

We do offer to wrap the rugs in tyvek for an extra charge for long term storage.

Majority of our rug delivers are never wrapped in paper. Allows us to easily open the rug and show the customer our results.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I don't do many but I wrap them up in a giant canvas. I don't want anything getting on it. They come back in paper or plastic depending if they are opening right away or storing.

Gene

Name
Nate W.
Before picking up, we ask if they're storing or shipping the rug(s).... Most tell us if they're storing or need it wrapped for shipping.... Just pick them up, and do a good visual back at the shop.... If no storing or wrapping for shipping, they just get tied with twine and put in the van...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom