Picture of the day...

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
When you had enough of: people on the road...Your customers.... Your news.....Your politicians.....
All this by 9am...

Get to the hardware store and slap together the right parts and insert whatever bottles you want for your mix.

And just sit back...

16601568_1293423350680401_7155862201858290938_o.jpg

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
You put the bottles on the counter...put the mixing device upside down over it and twist the bottles in.

Turn it right side up.

Drink.

Air will go up as it would if you just poured it straight down.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Thanks Zee.
Reminds me that I'm out of Jack Daniels "old #7". Actually a very good whiskey at a super reasonable price.
Quite a bargain.

Reactions: SamIam
Name
Nate W.
I'm not much of a drinker...but when I drink, I don't mess around with such nonsense.. I just drink it. aerating.. psst please.

Screenshot_2017-02-15-16-40-44.png

I'm not much of drinker myself too.. I drink to get shitfaced.. That's about it.. Has to be a special occasion...

Brian H

Name
Brian H
You put the bottles on the counter...put the mixing device upside down over it and twist the bottles in.

Turn it right side up.

Drink.

Air will go up as it would if you just poured it straight down.

Sounds like a lot of work and the bottles still won't completely empty. You have to have displace the liquid with something. Kind of like holding your finger over the top end of a straw and not liquid comes out until you take your finger off.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Sounds like a lot of work and the bottles still won't completely empty. You have to have displace the liquid with something. Kind of like holding your finger over the top end of a straw and not liquid comes out until you take your finger off.

If the guy really wants it to work...it will work.

Picture the guy with that spigot in his mouth sucking the liquid right out while screaming at the liberal snowflakes that clog up his roads and complain about e v e r y thing.
And kick his dog down the stairs into the basement.... except there were no stairs and definitely no basement. It was just a small closet. The dog's funeral will be announced later. RIP ClintOff

Name
Nate W.
@Zee You seem so angry.... I think we should have had better vetting processes before letting you in... You have a dark and grim imagination...

Grab a Snickers, you get agitated when your hungry Hungarian...:stir:

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas

I'm sure it is just another internet joke picture but could work with the addition of a dema injector on the J.D. side with the pressure (carbonation) on the coke side making it all work, lol.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Just start singing the Electric Light Orchestra song "Hold on tight to your dreams"

Replace the word "dreams" with "drinks"! Perfect!

When you get to the part about "when you get so down that you can't get up..." it'll make sense..

And then you start singing in tongues... french maybe..

Back
Top Bottom