PIMPED MY FILTER

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
Larry,

Would a normal 2 in hose cuff fit on the end of that 2.5 inlet and outlet?

G

What's WRONG wit all yous ANYWAY...Jim i could drive my grandkids tinker toy truck thru that screen you got showing there...have any of you EVER looked at Steam Genie Filter and the way it's plumbed into the WT.....
The Steam Genie filter will stop grit smaller than SAND....that filter won't....

But be lik lemming and follow the pied piper...i could care less!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
what are you missing here.............

I wrap a nylon around it

with the holes I get great air flow and with the nylon it traps everything

(even a grain of sand)........

G

Jim..i don expect ANYONE here to listen to what i got ta say....you all disagree wit about 99% of.......wait...you all here disagree wit 100 % of what i got to say.......BUT LISTEN...

I get a LOT of call from people, and i hear the wildest shit that one can believe...so after dealing wit and talking to most....of you all....

I jus laugh!

Putting a Nylon stocking over a filter is SECOND only to wearing booties on the job.....

The guy that bought my last brand new Steam Genie.wouldn't let me put a high idle on the machine cuz he was so used to puttin a STICK from the seat to the acelerator pedal....

I COULD NOT TALK HIM OUTTA IT....!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
trust me there is a good reason as of why no one believes 110 % of what you say but that is a whole other thread.........

The SS filter in the picture is over a year old and still in perfect shape......
I know what I dump out of my tank (and I don't have to filter it to dump)

and I know what I collect in my pool filter........

try it/don't try it.........it has worked perfect for me for quite awhile.................

G

Jim.. i think you mighta missed this part...

The guy that bought my last brand new Steam Genie.wouldn't let me put a high idle on the machine cuz he was so used to puttin a STICK from the seat to the acelerator pedal....

I COULD NOT TALK HIM OUTTA IT....!

G

I post my credentials:

Have rebuilt or having completly built from scratch close to TWENTY FIVE shaft drive PTO units installed in vans......

witout ONE....REPEAT ..ONE dissappointed customer!

not one

G

$57.90...jus goes to show that YOU don listen either.....

Mike..please don assume that i'm stupid...

cuz i been doing this shit for close to forty years...i've owned and raced off-shore boats....cars......and had jus about every OTHER known toy a man could have......it's ain't about how much you make.....it's about how much you can KEEP.....after the government gets threw wit ya...and the lifestyle you can live.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom