Plateau as an owner op

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I think i am starting to plateau as an owner op. I have an assistant who gets about 25 - 30 hrs a week but guranteed 40 this summer. I started getting into vct to supplement my carpet cleaning but now vct has almost become an equal to carpet cleaning about 65/35. I am thought this was supposed to be my slow season, I am so busy I am begining to burn my self out. I am having trouble finding someone who can be a tech and dont want to get rid of a good assistant to take a chance on a tech that may not work. I am already in the process of raising my prices as my time is more valuble. I was also thinking of triming back on my advertising until I figure out how to manage this crisis that Im in. All I know is minus my 4 day a week hour trip to the gym , I have just enough time to eat sleep and shit work and Im getting tired of it. what have some of you guys did in my situation?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Welcome to my world :lol:

I’m in the same boat. When you build a business on pure sweat equity, it’s hard to think too far ahead. I like you am a small time hustler, anything for a buck, one man and a chimp show. At some point you have to step back and ask yourself what you want out of the business. Regardless of the answer, the solution will involve: focusing on a core business niche, streamlining operations and rethinking pricing. To me that sound like more work, but at some point you have to start working smarter because there are allot of hard worker that are broke as hell.

Back
Top Bottom