plumbing question

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Ok so I am redoing some plumbing on my system..and now i have no pressure...thought I knew what was up..guess not..

can someone who knows give me a call on this???

Thanks Doug

801-546-2479

T

The Magician

What did you re-plumb? Crossed hoses? Is the pump kicking, in maybe a loose wire on the pump?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Doug;

The pressure regulator must receive the input from the pump and bypass the excess flow back to low pressure.

Some regulators have an arrow to indicate flow path.

Larry

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ok well i got it all figured out....

wished some would have called sooner....or wished I woulda left my number for them...but not everyone has free long distance..sooooo

any who, i had nicks number and got a hold of him...and we ran through what was going where....and i needed a restriction in it...so that water when not needed would run back through heating it..(blower heat only)...

I will be taking some pictures of this damned thing and post them.....ohhh what a mess...and at 1st i was gonna say just one of those things...but now...it was the dumb ass design of the machine...avenger 210...ick...

but now it truly is almost just a motor spinning a blower and a pump...thank goodness i bought that LP burner back when....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom