Auction PMF Saigerized StairWand Auction

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
I have two 30" PMF swivel just like that one. One with closed manifold to retain the heat and the other without manifold like the one up for auction. I prefer the closed manifold because there is no over sprayed and without glide for better agitation on the bull nose and over all stairs. Although the glided stair tool is interesting.

I don't think PMF makes the closed manifold anymore. I maybe wrong.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have two 30" PMF swivel just like that one. One with closed manifold to retain the heat and the other without manifold like the one up for auction. I prefer the closed manifold because there is no over sprayed and without glide for better agitation on the bull nose and over all stairs. Although the glided stair tool is interesting.

Purple is my favorite color.

Mikey P

Administrator

They do, I have a two jet inclosed

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
IMG_0574.JPG
Purple is my favorite color.
Is this purple enough for you Marty¿

Able 1

Name
Keith
I need it bad, like yesterday.. I would like a cut down TI, but I cant wait..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom