Pop up FB review requests..

Mikey P

Administrator
@WillS what do you know about these pop ups I'm getting on my PC that ask me to leave a review for a business I recently visited?

Could we tag customers in reverse?

Connoisseur was recently at your location, click here to leave a review!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
They pixel you. Are you wanting to do it to those that visit your page?

I don't understand your reverse question. But I ain't Will either . :winky:

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
I don't think you can because they aren't checking into your location. You have to have a psychical location I believe? Not 100% sure.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It will be a pain but I think it would be worth your time to writing a template text for this. Copy and paste it with edits that make it personal to that client. Areas cleaned, items cleaned, anything so it doesn't look like a canned piece.

In it thank them for using you and explain how valuable reviews are. If they were satisfied with your service if they would please write one.

It would be too much for a volume cleaner but is doable for someone that cleans less frequently and has the time to send these requests.

Worth a try anyway! :winky:

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
A text message might be best for me. Something that looks good and is EASY to get to Google or Facebook reviews.

It would be easy to just tell them you will be sending a text before leaving the driveway.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Service Monster Email temple

CV%20OVAL%20CCU%20LOGO%20cropped.jpg

Hi [FIRST_NAME]

During our visit the other day you mentioned that you or a family member would be willing to leave us an online review.

Hopefully you are stilled thrilled with the job we performed and would be willing to help us grow our small business by spreading the word.

To make it easy on you I've put the links below

Our Yelp page

Our Facebook page

Our Google page

If you have any questions or concerns PLEASE let us know right away

Thanks again!!

Mike@Connoisseur

1-775-392-1275
www.carsonvalleycarpetcleaning.com

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
To me the best review is an "actual" video review". The public is getting smarter and knows that stevem could be you or just untrustable, but when they see stevem in a living room like there or can associate with the person, it's that association that might put them over the top to want to try the service. Yes I know that you guys can whip out your smartphones and take a video of Mrs. Smith, and I recommend you do so. Unfortunately once you take the video the work begins and most people stop or delay the process. If it were done at that point you probably would do more video reviews. The system should be automated and easy. Take a look at www.sotellus.com. I use it and recommend it for clients. I get nothing for clients using it, I just like the technology. Actually, I lose something initially. We offer a 25% discount for new clients using it. The way that I see it, if they use it, FittleBug will be utilized more and that's a win win, so we are running a discount special for new clients. If you want to see a live version you can see it at www.fittlebug.com

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom