Powdered Cleaners

jeffexe

Name
jeff
I have used Procyon plus powder, Clean Free, and Carpet Details as my base Pre conditioner for many years. Recently, while at a local supplier, I bought some Saiger 10 Below to try on a Whim. After a couple days of use, I noticed my eyes were very dry and sensitive and my nose was extremely dry.. I assumed it was environmental or a cold. After using up the bottle, I went back to using the other products. Just recently, I purchased 10 Below again to try. Again, my eyes and nose were almost instantly affected. I can't believe it is another coincidence. Anyone have any ideas. I know the different product in 10 below is Linear Alcohol Ethoxylate. Could that be something.??

FredC

Village Idiot
It could be the LAEs.......or something else :D

Curious, did you start using the other products because of your own chemical sensitivities?

jeffexe

Name
jeff
It could be the LAEs.......or something else :D

Curious, did you start using the other products because of your own chemical sensitivities?
I have always been sensitive but also have many clients with sensitivity issues. Procyon allowed me to build a great customer base.
I have also had issues with Releasit ds2. That is why I am thinking alcohol. The oxidizer in Cleanfree does not bother me.

Reactions: FredC

hogjowl

Idiot™
I used Procyon in the 90’s because I knew no better. It’s simply a subpar cleaner. Urine and those mysterious black spots that need a different spotter when you’re prespraying with Procyon are removed with no additional effort with a quality prespray.

jeffexe

Name
jeff
I used Procyon in the 90’s because I knew no better. It’s simply a subpar cleaner. Urine and those mysterious black spots that need a different spotter when you’re prespraying with Procyon are removed with no additional effort with a quality prespray
I allow you your opinion, wrong as it is

• Haha
Reactions: hogjowl

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I still use Procyon on a lot of my residential customers. Have a lot that request non toxic products. Procyon, when used properly works quite well. Not the most powerful product but you don't need a sledgehammer to kill an ant.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom