Power Clean's Genesis DXT in Sprinter Vs Vortex

Greenie

I think Mike's came with a matching set of kidney belts.

Shawn York's own words....Until you've used a blower driven by a diesel engine, you will never really understand (or something to that nature).
The old Venturi 777 units had 59 blowers at something like 83% of capacity, and every one of those owners swears the vacuum rivals a 68 blower as some have both, I think the 59 is plenty personally, if it's plumbed correctly, not taking anything away from my V/AT guys, plenty of them out there and they are happy.

Something I always wondered, what is the List cost of a replacement 7000 blower if one has an issue?

Anyone replace one yet, what was the out the door cost for a shop to do a full repalcement? Cause I ain't doing it in my garage! :shock:

Walt

Greenie said:
Something I always wondered, what is the List cost of a repalcement 7000 blower if one has an issue?

Anyone repalce one yet, what was the out the door cost for a shop to do a full repalcement? Cause I ain't doing it in my garage! :shock:

If TerraClean has a 7000 (and I think they do) then I think they are 5k. They blew theirs using the blower to pump vegetable oil in to the tank. I don't think it was covered by the warranty.

Greenie said:

The old Venturi 777 units had 59 blowers at something like 83% of capacity, and every one of those owners swears teh vacuum rivals a 68 blower as some have both, I think the 59 is plenty personally if it's plumbed correctly, not taking anything away from my V/AT guys, plenty of them out there and they are happy.

Are there any on the road that have all the upgrades and goodies? It would be interesting to compare.

TimP

Walt said:
Greenie said:
Something I always wondered, what is the List cost of a repalcement 7000 blower if one has an issue?

Anyone repalce one yet, what was the out the door cost for a shop to do a full repalcement? Cause I ain't doing it in my garage! :shock:

If TerraClean has a 7000 (and I think they do) then I think they are 5k. They blew theirs using the blower to pump vegetable oil in to the tank. I don't think it was covered by the warranty.

Greenie said:

The old Venturi 777 units had 59 blowers at something like 83% of capacity, and every one of those owners swears teh vacuum rivals a 68 blower as some have both, I think the 59 is plenty personally if it's plumbed correctly, not taking anything away from my V/AT guys, plenty of them out there and they are happy.

Are there any on the road that have all the upgrades and goodies? It would be interesting to compare.

Mikey P said:
I tried Tony Lazerino's 777 once on a real job.

I swear that thing had more suck then my 6008 did.

I just figured that I'd bring up what Mikey had said before about using an 59 blower on an older vortex.

Greenie

[quote="Walt

Are there any on the road that have all the upgrades and goodies? It would be interesting to compare.[/quote]

I have at least one guy who welded a third 2" port on his 777 tank so he could use my 2.5" Vanifold, that same fellow also bought a used 68 not to long ago, and reported it wasn't any better in the Vac dept, so he orderd another Vanifold, He is in MN if memory serves.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I ask the service company for tuthill in Cleveland what replacement cost would be after failure . He said about $7000.00 Dollars. And probably about a 4 week wait. :shock:

V

vegijohn

Carpet Cleaning Fool said:
I'm thinking about popping my ThermalWave into a Sprinter. Do they make a gas fuel cell that will bolt up?

I was thinking about doing the samething to one of my sprinters before I chose a Genesis, but there is no room under the sprinter and illegal inside.

John Watson

Steve Short of "A Steve's Professional Steam Cleaning" Had a tank for gas made and added to his LWB dauley Sprinter for his slide in about 5 yrs ago. He still has it for his spare along with his AT. Contact him, I know his was a legal set up.

A Steve's Professional Steam Cleaning
Steve Short
P.O. Box 5922
Lacey, WA 98509
Ph: 360 701-9544
Email:
Web: http://www.steveshort.com

Hope this helps, may be post something about it in the High Performance room when you find out....

TimP

CU also has a judson reactor in his sprinter. He had to add tanks some how.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom