Powerclean Victory XT 47 Help

Joseph Ramos

Name
Joseph Ramos
Just got a Powerclean Victory XT 47 as a project. Looking to see if anyone has a repair manual or any info on this unit.

Thanks for your help.

Joe

Name
Nate W.
I hope its a small amount flowing to the canals--otherwise such a waste.
I wanted to harvest rain water for my use-- but Its illegal-- such a waste this close to the ocean.

You gotta be kidding me... Fkn California regulations... But they have no problem turning sewage into drinking water.....?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I hope its a small amount flowing to the canals--otherwise such a waste.
I wanted to harvest rain water for my use-- but Its illegal-- such a waste this close to the ocean.
Is it illegal to put rain barrels around the house? My mom used to do that and had water for the garden all summer long.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Is it illegal to put rain barrels around the house? My mom used to do that and had water for the garden all summer long.

that part is legal-- but you need a building permit where I live-- And the water could only be used to water plants---

I can't legally harvest water to clean carpets.-- stupid huh!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You should build an underground tank in your yard. How would they know what you are using the water for. Screw the government, what do they know?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
How in the world did the government get the right mind to say that the water that falls on your property is their water. They have no right in doing that.

smart n kleen

You should build an underground tank in your yard. How would they know what you are using the water for. Screw the government, what do they know?
Screw the government but if you want to make a tool that looks similar to someone else's tool now that's wrong lol. Your hilarious.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Democrats = BIGGER GOVERNMENT

Move out of that hollywood A-list hellhole

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom