Price in marketing material

Jester

I was wondering if any of you advertise your Sq ft price in an marketing material or on your website. Is it a go or a no go?

thanks

Jester

Hey Stop looking at my post and not replying or I'll charge you a toll. :roll:

G

Something I was thinking of was something like an open area special...and do something like a 25 cent sale. Work with it, it could work great. Have a min on all areas, and go from there.

I never done it yet.

Chad

GRHeacock

Don't put a published price out in any media.

When you see a job, that is the time for price.

Otherwise, you get stuck with all of the terrible condition ones for a low price.

Like when they overhaul a motorcycle in the living room, and expect you to clean it for $29.95, because that is what you advertised.

I have actually had 2 cases of this, and it cannot be done for a low price, I guarantee it.

Gary

G

Get a niche

Depends on what kind of client you are after. Most residential carpet cleaners want high quality customers. Advertising price makes them look at price instead of what they are going to get. Why bring it up. Get a niche and differentiate yourself from others. Here is an example of advertising with a niche and not even mentioning price. Price is only 1 of the 7 marketing mixes. Customer sensitivity is #1.
http://ecommerce1.securesites.com/store ... hedgreendh

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom