Pro1200 se

SamIam

Name
sam miller
IMG_2086.PNG

Every where you look online they spin the blower at 3450 rpm on high.

I texted Rick A he said 3200.

My dealer said Rick told him the 570
Is better for longer hose runs.

I was confused because they spin the 570 at 3000.

It's the same blower.

I'm wondering if they slowed down the pro1200 after seeing guys like Scott S have coupler problems?

I really like the idea of more vacuum
On this machine but if they're slowing it down I want to know.

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
Sam how do you like your 1200 for tile and grout cleaning? If so what attachment are you using for tile?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
The engine speed is 1400 rpm constant? How does blower rpm vary?

I think that's a misprint because above that it talks about speed without load in different variations.

Also the 3200 rpm is probably with a load on the blower! More sense that way.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
1000 hours on my 1200 SE and nothing but good to say about it. It's such a neat machine.

RPM discrepancies are probably due to them switching from a 6" clutch right at the beginning to a 7" clutch. After the switch you're supposed to INCREASE the van 100 RPM, but the blower speed is actually still slightly decreased due to the change in pulley size.

I think some of the published specs are still based off the original 6" clutch/1400 RPM van setting.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
What are the improvements they've made on it since they took over the white magic design?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I don't know about improvements but more like a complete redesign of the complete system that I haven't heard too many negatives about.

*****changed "have" to should have been "haven't"******

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I like it's probably a lot like my 570 in as much as I could figure it out quick!

The price is great!

And my guy offered me to drop
The price by 13k if I give him my 2011 80 miles van and old 405!

The place where he gets the van does the financing for the van and truckmount!

3-4% interest. I could also just take cash for my old unit and fully finance the whole deal.

I'm leaning toward the later. I might even fly to Florid with extra cash! And help you newbs clean for Ronald McDonald house!

Chris A

Name
Chris
I had an old white magic pro 1200 also, it was a beast wth the 5.6 blower and Vulcan heat. I really liked that truck but it was 12 years old and we needed a new truck anyway so it got the axe. The new one still has more suck then the old, hear about the same

Reactions: BIG WOOD

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ok so I almost pulled the trigger $56k On a pro 1200 se water pond reel machine install. Chevy 2500 extended van

My dealer was trying to use Aztec funding.

I've used them for my machine purchases a couple times.

Their best deal was $5500 down $1147 for 59 months 73173k total

Or 992 for 71 months or 75932k

I said to Mitch I'm getting boned he said ya talked to them and they have a one time deal $900 a month for 5 years.

That's when I said ya let's do it!

Find out he's wrong it's the 6 year deal
without tax.

So he's gonna check another place he use that does the whole deal at 3.9% finance.

This crap cost to much and with an 800 credit score I'm
Not getting boned!

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Wow 56K is cheap! Is that an extended van? I'd want a 1 ton extended. Id check locally as well. With that kind of score theres no reason to pay more then 3.9%

Reactions: SamIam

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Have you heard the 1200 Run in all it's glory? It's loud, even with through floor exhaust.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Compared to others is that uncharacteristic?
For a pto unit I would say yes. The blower has a very high pitch whine. Almost like an air raid siren. Other than that it's a kick ass machine and looks awesome.

I haven't heard any problems lately about GM fuel pumps burning out anymore, but that is a concern as well for me with that specific unit. The exhaust is so hot it causes under the van to heat up, cooking the fuel pump inside the tank. The fuel pump needs to be submerged in fuel to stay cool. So if you run a 1200 make sure you have over 1/2 tank of gas.

Reactions: todg

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
For a pto unit I would say yes. The blower has a very high pitch whine. Almost like an air raid siren. Other than that it's a kick ass machine and looks awesome.

I haven't heard any problems lately about GM fuel pumps burning out anymore, but that is a concern as well for me with that specific unit. The exhaust is so hot it causes under the van to heat up, cooking the fuel pump inside the tank. The fuel pump needs to be submerged in fuel to stay cool. So if you run a 1200 make sure you have over 1/2 tank of gas.
That's great information...At the same price or better, isn't the Butler/Hydramaster a much better machine? Why would you choose differently...

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Pretty sure the sapphire has a bigger blower, more heat and is cheaper than the others.
Seems like all the pto machine blowers are all about the same size at the basic model but SS spins it faster...the loud high sound, to claim a higher CFM.
Upgraded blower on Butler is 4.7 500 CFM I believe Cleanco blower is also near 500 CFM 4.7 blower.

Warranty Butler is 10 years... everyone else is 2.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom