Pro1200 se

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Seems like all the pto machine blowers are all about the same size at the basic model but SS spins it faster...the loud high sound, to claim a higher CFM.
Upgraded blower on Butler is 4.7 500 CFM I believe Cleanco blower is also near 500 CFM 4.7 blower.

Warranty Butler is 10 years... everyone else is 2.
Isn't there some fine print on that butler warranty? I'm not dogging butler, just asking

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I believe high heat and blower options in the butler and cleanco are add ons. More $$$, included with the sapphire.

The Cleanco warranty is 5 years.

Butler has no distys, their warranty does nothing but send new parts and offer advice. Kinda pointless unless you are willing to drive to Pennsylvania. Will jondon fix my butler for free five years from now because of the warranty?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love a butler. But, IMO the warranty claims are somewhat overblown.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Butler is in MA. They USED to have several distributors as well as private labeled machines. Jeff Bishop in AL was one of those.

Would be interesting for someone to fill in the blanks on that.

Reactions: jcooper

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Isn't there some fine print on that butler warranty? I'm not dogging butler, just asking
https://www.butlersystem.com/tl_files/content_2013/butler_system/10_year_warranty/12_but_ad_10yr.pdf I don't think so Matt. Except it's a do it yourself deal if you don't live near them. Pretty simple to work on though.

The Cleanco warranty is 5 years.
Only 2 years on blower, pump etc. drive shaft... http://www.cleanco.com/Warranty_Details

I agree if you aren't mechanical then Butler would be a problem for you. I usually ended up doing my own work even when we had the HydraMaster CDS since distributer was 3 hours away. Usually fix it myself faster and keep working.
Each piece of equipment seems to have a market of it's own. Their own fans. I would be happy to own any of the CDS.
Will be interesting to see what happens if GM stops making their van as stated in 2020...not that far away from now. See who can adapt and who can't.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Hydramaster seems to be on the cutting edge with their X-drive. I am sure it can be adapted to the Dodge and Mercedes vans eventually. I just have to think that hydraulic units are going to make a come back if you can no longer purchase a Chevy van. A hydraulic pump seems easier to mount on some of these vehicles than a generator.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Those warranties make you jump thru hoops by filling out paper work every week and sending it in.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper

Thanks Lee... Even farther!

I usually ended up doing my own work even when we had the HydraMaster CDS since distributer was 3 hours away. Usually fix it myself faster and keep working.

I agree, Bob... I'll do anything to avoid the "service area"! That place is expensive. Not to mention time spent. The fact we have to fix anything on a 25k unit is nuts.

I would be happy to own any of the CDS.

Sure beats a slide in during winter! I've already got the wife on board for the next(hopefully soon) unit being a direct drive(and a flipping water tank)... Unfortunately, she's not paying for it and she ain't about to stop cloths/shoe shopping!:biggrin: So well see, not having payments is pretty sweet...

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
The Pro 1200 SE is not loud. Its the vacuum port that's loud as hell if you run it up with no hose on it.

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
The most frequent maintenance on a machine is cleaning out the waste tank. With the Pro1200 se how are you supposed to get in and rinse out that recovery tank? It all looks great when new, but what will it be like after a couple of thousand hours on the unit?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
The most frequent maintenance on a machine is cleaning out the waste tank. With the Pro1200 se how are you supposed to get in and rinse out that recovery tank? It all looks great when new, but what will it be like after a couple of thousand hours on the unit?
Devastator filter. My tank looks beautiful after 700 hours.

Reactions: Todd Millar

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
I believe you have an 870 with a different recovery tank. The Pro 1200 se is L shaped sitting under the machine. The section under the machine is what would be hard to get to. Devastator helps tremendously but eventually you will need to clean out the tank, if nothing else from sand build up.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I believe you have an 870 with a different recovery tank. The Pro 1200 se is L shaped sitting under the machine. The section under the machine is what would be hard to get to. Devastator helps tremendously but eventually you will need to clean out the tank, if nothing else from sand build up.
Hmmm. Maybe a little spinner spray thing like they use on RV black water tanks.

Chris A

Name
Chris
The pro 1200 has an annoying drone on low speed, that you can hear inside the house, otherwise it's comparable to my 4.8 cds

steve_64

I got mine with over 5000 hours on it and it was getting a strong odor when I started using it.
I just stick a garden hose in the vac port (while running) for ten minutes or so after cleaning the filters. It hasn't smelled since and the couple times I looked in the tank it looked clean.

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
Nate W.
I got mine with over 5000 hours on it and it was getting a strong odor when I started using it.
I just stick a garden hose in the vac port (while running) for ten minutes or so after cleaning the filters. It hasn't smelled since and the couple times I looked in the tank it looked clean.

If I recall correctly from seeing pictures, your White Magic doesn't have the L shaped waste tank like the Pro1200 does..

steve_64

If I recall correctly from seeing pictures, your White Magic doesn't have the L shaped waste tank like the Pro1200 does..
But by letting the water flow with no hoses attached and full throttle on the garden hose I'd bet it flushes the hoses and tank pretty good just like it does mine.

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
IMG_2160.JPG

Well I'm getting a 3500 extended with the above setup and rhino lined.

$6200 down $1039 a month 60 months.

Gonna trade in my 2011 90000 mile van and 405. I should end up with about 5k in pocket.

Looking forward to having onboard water.

One question does butler and cleanco use the same clutch drive system to?

I contacted Kip hardesty his interest was around 6.5 I got it from another guy about 4.9%.

Name
Scott Turknett
Seems like all the pto machine blowers are all about the same size at the basic model but SS spins it faster...the loud high sound, to claim a higher CFM.
Upgraded blower on Butler is 4.7 500 CFM I believe Cleanco blower is also near 500 CFM 4.7 blower.

Warranty Butler is 10 years... everyone else is 2.
Hydramaster CdSs have 3 year warranty now

Reactions: SamIam
Name
Nate W.
View attachment 69837

Well I'm getting a 3500 extended with the above setup and rhino lined.

$6200 down $1039 a month 60 months.

Gonna trade in my 2011 90000 mile van and 405. I should end up with about 5k in pocket.

Looking forward to having onboard water.

One question does butler and cleanco use the same clutch drive system to?

I contacted Kip hardesty his interest was around 6.5 I got it from another guy about 4.9%.

Congrats! Who's the otter guy?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom