Pro1200 se

Able 1

Name
Keith
I run my slide-ins with the hoods off.. "They say" it disrupts the air flow from the cooling fan.. I don't buy that, I think open is better. I wouldn't want my van sitting in a driveway with the hood open..

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I run my Amtex with the hood up.

IMG_5249.JPG
IMG_5250.JPG

Reactions: Able 1

SamIam

Name
sam miller
You know even though the van has 10k Mike's the air filter has a lot more hours 400 plus so I changed it and the light went off in a half mile.

Thanks Mark, I'll let you know if I see it again.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
You know even though the van has 10k Mike's the air filter has a lot more hours 400 plus so I changed it and the light went off in a half mile.

Thanks Mark, I'll let you know if I see it again.

I can tell you....I have had it happen...just sometimes does it...the wrong speck of bug guts or bug poop....

Never happened on my vans, but other vehicles....

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
IMG_3565.JPG
IMG_3566.JPG

Not sure if this would cause it because like I said it clears when I drive for the most part and happens when the truckmount is running.

Pretty sure this isn't right though

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
looks like a vent tube or a vacuum line. If its a vacuum line, it can mess everything up while it's off. Very simple fix but annoying to figure out if you don't know it's the issue.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ok so the light was on when I found the vacuum tube off,

Stayed on until the next morning as I went to a huge job, van ran for 5 hours and the light stayed off.

Gotta guess when the guy who put in a new serpinetine belt that was precautionary warranty work for free by sapphire he pulled all the air stuff off to get at the belt.

He probably just didn't reattach that one.

Here's praying that's all it is on my new van.

Name
Nate W.
It will be a stored code until you clear it.. The "CEL" Check Engine Light can turn on and off depending on what's wrong with the vehicle..

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
It will be a stored code until you clear it.. The "CEL" Check Engine Light can turn on and off depending on what's wrong with the vehicle..

True but it would shut off and upon running it it would pop back on, two days and it hasn't popped, I'm encouraged I found the problem.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom