PROCHEM 805

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Anybody have any expierence with this model?
Do they even make it any more?

Is it a diverter system?

Mikey P

Administrator
PERFORMER 805

Prochem's new top-of-the-line machine is the revolutionary Performer 805, which is powered by Nissan's 65HP, four cylinder, water cooled, fuel injected engine. Designed for a full three wand operation. The Performer 805 has the highest heat reserves for continuous high heat under the most demanding conditions. The Performer 805 allows you to tackle high rises and extra long hose runs. Equipped with an exhaust diverter and pump clutch, The Performer 805 is excellent for flood extraction. The Performer 805 is specifically designed for large commercial applications where enough vacuum is needed for the largest deflooding situation. The 805 CFM rated Sutorbilt blower provides faster removal of water for quick restoration and cleaning.

PERFORMER 805 Specifications:

· Sutorbilt Vacuum Pump Vacuum . . . . . . . 13" HG (5LP)

· CAT 57 Water Pump . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1,750 RPM

· Water Flow Rate . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .6 GPM

· Nissan Engine Speed . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2,400 RPM

· Water Pump Pressure . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2,500 PSI Maximum

· Waste Tank Capacity . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 80 Gallons

· Console with Waste Tank ........................ 1660Lbs.(Approx.)
Performer805.jpg

G

Wow. That 13"HG number and 80 gal tank should be enough to beat the Vortex and AT competition don't you think? LOL

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Jimmy, they don't make it anymore.

It had the "solenoid/dump system" (my term) for heat control. I've used them out at the factory, but never sold one myself, so I don't have any experience with them as far as long term reliability. Based on the technology they used, they'd be comparable to the other Performer series units in maintenance/repair issues, both good and bad.

Greenie

ah the elusive 5LP that didn't quite make it mainstream.

How long til you think it makes a new and improved comeback?

I give it one year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom