Prochem, Steam Way,AeroTech,Powerclean,Demo Trucks

John Olson

Name
John Olson
So it is now confirmed that Prochem is bringing their Demo Truck, Steam Way is bringing theirs with the new 56blower, 1 Fuel, Fire Breathing Dragon. We will have A New 59 nZXT and AeroTech is sending down a New Truck on Friday so people can Check it out all day Friday and Saturday. Also Prochem is working on bringing a couple "extra" People that will be a can't miss opportunity :)

So here is the List of Vendors that will be here and are giving away Free SWAG
Prochem-Free Samples and Stain Kit
Steam Way- Samples and Stain Kit
Powerclean- Samples
CTI- Samples Stain Kit Carpet Sharks and Forensic Kits
Hydro-Force- Hydroforce Sprayer and the New Octi-Dry and 20% off anything in the Catalog that is Ordered on the 14th THIS one is HUGE I mean un-believably HUGE
PMF -Stair Tool
Turbo-Force-Mini Turbo and Cobra Hand Tool
Aero Tech-Hats
Parts Plus-Hats Cool ASS Coin Bank (I think I am going to keep it for my desk though :)

Evco House of Hose-Hoses and QD's
Green Glides- 5 glides
White Glove-Lift Buddy
Mytee-Corner Spinner
Dri-Eaz-Sending a Bounce House for the Kids
Bannon ent.- Wand Hooks
Rokan-300' Hose reel
AMF-New prototype wand for Portables
Masterclean Products (not sure but uncle Sal will be sending something RIGHT?)
Blue Steak- Yes Ken Raddon is coming down and showing off his cool toys and Videos :)
There are a several more that have said they are sending stuff but until it arrives I'm not listing them (except for uncle Sal cuz he always sends stuff :) )

There will be tons of Free Swag and Samples all day.

There is also AirPath and Skydive with Video up for Grabs as well. (Must Be Present to Win)

Lots of people are going to leave here with some cool toys.

Oh and for those that buy virtual balls you'll get one ticket for every $5 of Balls purhcased put in the "don't have to be present to win" bucket.

Man Next Week is Gonna ROCK!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
"Steam Way is bringing theirs with the new 56blower"

Is that the Powerclean unit with blue paint ?
Or is it really a new SW and not just a re-labeled Powerclean?

..L.T.A.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
it is not a powerclean. :D

it's been in field testing for about 6 months I am hoping they are ready to release them. the thing is a dragon. not to hip on the name they where giving it they need to give it a bad ass name for the bad ass machine it is

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
If it looks and smells like a powerclean.....................

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

Thanks John.
So I'll ASSume it's not the same TM I saw a year or so ago?
The HX Steamway I saw was just a re-labeled Powerclean.

Is this new SW being built in Denver?

..L.T.A.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Jimmy Ladwig! said:
If it looks and smells like a powerclean.....................
doesn't look, or smell anything like a powerclean.

this thing in my opinion, will bring Steam Way back to the top. Oh and you can run bio-diesel or diesel (at least that's what's was being discussed) I probably should wait until after the party to say anymore but if you want to see and play with it come on out

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Mikey P said:
Thats quite a hootenanny !

Seems like Utah is the hub of the CC world.

Mikey Lora said you need to come out and pass out the mikeys board cards at your own mikeys board table.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Steamway will never be on top again...

Hard to sell equipment when you can't get any support after the sale.

Doesn't matter how good the stuff is. If they can't get their customer service on the right track then we can't provide the kind of customer service that our customers deserve.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Never is a might big word there bro. I am surprised someone who is supposed to be helping people achieve their dreams would use such a word. I won't allow anyone to work for me or stay in my life for long who has never in their heart and minds. Everything is possible for those who KNOW nothing is impossible.

P.S. People used to Say I would Never live to see my 30th Birthday and at the time the odds where on their side but as you see they where wrong and anyone that thinks in terms of Never..well I won't give up on ya :)

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Don't take me wrong John. The word "Never" is only used in certain circumstances in my vocab.

Such as " I will never sell someone something unless I'm 110% sure I can provide them with the best support after the sale."

I'm not saying that there aren't good people at Steamway. There are a few we deal with that are on top of things.

BUT!

As a whole, that company needs some major redirection to change its industry persona.

When Ralph passed away that company a large part of Steamway went away too.

rick aranda

John,
you are correct. We are currently working on an approval for bio-diesel. Micah,
Ralf Bloss left some mighty big shoes to fill. Admittedly, we have dropped the ball, but we are working hard to remedy these issues. I have only been here @ Steam Way for 6 months. I feel a positive change and look forward to working with any and all issues.
John looking forward to seeing you next week.
p.s. the name of our new machine is 5280, and 5280xl. We are 5280 feet up here in Denver.
Larry,
Yes this machine is being built in Denver. It is a single fuel burner system.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Question for Rick @ Steamway

You mentioned being built at 5280' elevation. Does the burner have to be jetted differently for use at different elevations?

Scott Warrington

rick aranda

Hey Scott. We have tried a couple of different nozzles but a simple air adjustment will usually do the fix.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
John

Great to know Steamway has guys like you on board. I sometimes speak too soon.

Looks like I may have :D

If we run into any problems we know the guy to call!

Thanks!

Shane

Don't wanna hi-jack John's thread. :D

Steamway here in Denver is second to none when it comes to customer service. They have never dropped the ball when I needed something, in fact Shawn Bisaillon has come in on several Saturday's to help me out when I needed something.

I for one am glad they are here in Denver.

Plus their chems rule!!!! 8)

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
How about some pictures of the new Steam Way 5280 John?

A 56 blower, diesel engine and diesel burner sounds like a reliable and top performer in its class. Put it into a truck that burns diesel and you have one fuel without the complicated heat exchange systems that don't deliver true dual wand high heat.

I hope it looks good too! Sounds like the Powermatic will have some competition when it comes to cleaning performance, except for all its whistles and bells that only a Powermatic has. Not sure I can live without them.

Loren

John Olson

Name
John Olson
loren come on out. delta is 250 round trip from sac. Rick and shawn are coming in thursday as shawn is teaching friday. also Dave Nalley is coming in friday for the class and staying throughout saturday. that will give you two days to play with it plus you can dunk shawn

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Re: Question for Rick @ Steamway

scottw said:
You mentioned being built at 5280' elevation. Does the burner have to be jetted differently for use at different elevations?

Scott Warrington

Scott I said over on the ICS Board and Told Joe you was welcome to come down. All I ask is that you don't wear an Interlink/Bridgepoint Shirt. Wear a Hydro-Force shirt or come in casual clothing. Heck even the Hanks brothers are welcome to come down. I only ask that any interlink folks be respectful of our little family owned business.

oh and Bring lots of "Fivers" for the dunk tank :D

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Forgot Mikeysboard..

Sorry Mike I missed you on the list of people Supporting Customer Appreciation Week.

Mike Sent Mikey's board Cards and Stickers to be passed out. If anyone of you guys from the board that is coming down wants to be in charge of passing them out that would be great. I bet mikey might even give a month or two of Supporting Membership if you told him you spent the day passing out the cards and talking about the benefit's of the board.. (Yeah I put you out there Mike but hey if a guy can spend a couple hours talking it up that's a TRUE supporting member)

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
id take a free admittance to the classes at connections :wink: :wink:

I plan on being there...its this Fri and Sat right john???

oh and what are the times..being as you have the class on fri

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The big Party is Saturday from 11-4. I am Jumping in at Noon :)

The whole week starting Monday we'll be serving Dogs and Drinks for everyone that comes in.(You get one free drawing ticket every day you come in) Thursday will be in store "Demo's". The Trucks will be here Friday and we'll have them set up for anyone that comes down.

We'll be having drawings all day Saturday but the Air Path and Skydive and a few other Big Items will be given away at 3:30 and are must be present to win. The bounce house will be set up and ready for the Kids at 11am and we will have a Clown/Ballon/Magic trick Person here from 12-4 to entertain the kids.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
okkk soo if i try to schedule a job down that way to, are you saying sat would be better??....

oh crap nm i got a strip job at a hospital on sat

John Olson

Name
John Olson
push the job back a couple hours. we have close to 4 grand worth of stuff to give away not counting all the samples. if you can't come saturday come down during the week and get your name in lots of stuff will "need not be present to win" or just send your wife and kids down with the credit card and ill be sure she gets all the stuff you never knew you needed :wink:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i didnt realize you took credit cards that didnt work :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will be sure to send her then 8)

or ill do the hospital on fri and come sat...or....or

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom