Prochem's Aqua Helix Pre-Ordering now

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
dealtimeman said:
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who deleted my post and why?

No one did..it was bad post timing when the board went all ape shit yesterday....me and a few others lost some of theirs also.....

If it is that important...just repost it.....

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Bill Bruders said:
[quote="John Olson":2xji5up4]Testing shows it rocks on glue down. It is only a couple of weeks away so everyone will have a chance to prove it to themselves :)

Good Morning John
Good to see you have had your Prochem Super Koolaid this morning. With an intensely loyal representative such as you on the board there is no need for Prochem to answer any questions people might have about this product. :lol: I'd just caution you to not make such bold statements about a product that you have never touched, in the end you could wind up being the person who looses credibility when a better solution comes available or this product doesn't live up to the hype. After all this is really just a manual drag tool, something that has actually been in the industry for more than 30 years. As with any tool that you drag across the floor doing a 4 X 8 foot area is pretty easy but once you've gone for 20 minutes or more it's a killer on your body. I think the European styling of the tool is nice and right in line with Karcher's other consumer pressure washers BTW.[/quote:2xji5up4]

Little bit of ...POT/KETTLE...here... :idea:

I remember a fellow....that was pOunDinG his chest on here...about the SUPER unit that was
sporting a BIG 59 blower...Only to realize...it wouldn't fit in his "mAtChBoX" size TM... yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad.. yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad.. yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom