Pro's Choice Wood Care Clean & Protect

CTI Courtney

Name
Courtney Rodseth
Do you have jobs where part of the flooring is hardwood or composite? Are you currently offering wood care services as an up-sell to your customers? If not, this is a huge source of potential income that you are missing out on!

CTI introduces our brand new Wood Care System. The system includes two products, "Wood Care Clean" and "Wood Care Protect." "Wood Care Clean" will clean soil from floors without streaking or leaving a residue and is fast-drying, minimizing moisture, which can damage both composite and wood floors. Follow that up with "Wood Care Protect" to fill in abrasions, coat the surface of the floor and restore its appearance. It even repels dust!

Wood Care Clean & Protect.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BIG WOOD and Josh

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Ironic that Matt Wood can't locate "Wood care" products. :winky:

Matt would if he could. :biggrin:
I'm kinda surprised that you oldies came up with a joke like that.

But back on the wood care subject...Is there any choice in the type of wood protector? Gloss? Satin? Etc?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Looks like he missed a spot, right in the middle. I have the exact same floors in my living room and dining room. I have been using a product from Home Depot called "Bona." They make a cleaner and finish. I apply it exactly like in the video and it comes up great. I have done several floors for my customers and am going to keep the microfiber pads and gear in the truck from now on. We have some Cti products out here. I check if they have this or can order it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom