Psi pressure?

Josh Almanza

Name
Josh Almanza
Usually on cut pile carpets I set my solution pressure at 400psi with a wand, around 300-350 with my 360i...what situation do you guys bump up the pressure to 500psi or higher? Wondering when I should increase my pressure, basically??

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
on extra dirty or white or near white carpets I'm at 450-500 wanding, for me the extra pressure is more for the extra flow and heat rather than pressure for pressures sake. More water means more dry strokes

I know some guys never adjust at all just set and forget

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
imo it depends on your wanding style, if you use faster strokes then you can go a little higher. If you do slow flushing passes and maybe dont pre scrub then keep it low.

we CRB every job so we do a bit faster of wand strokes and a lot of times 500psi, but double dry strokes.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Turn down on cut pile if it leaves stripes. Do that immediately as noted.

Turn up 50 psi if adding 2nd 100' solution hose. Sometimes turn up for massively soiled carpet to speed production. Make sure to adequately add dry strokes if so.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Turn down on cut pile if it leaves stripes. Do that immediately as noted.

Turn up 50 psi if adding 2nd 100' solution hose. Sometimes turn up for massively soiled carpet to speed production. Make sure to adequately add dry strokes if so.

Lee...do you recommend a one armed push
or should ya use the little handle thingy
on the front of the wand......?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Yes of course we use the handle, but every situation is different.

I recommend changing up strokes and switching sides to minimize repetitive stress.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We do a lot of our cleaning at 500 psi.

We also have continuous hose on our Butlers (150 or 200 foot....200 most common)

We will adjust down the pressure on occasion....heck...even bump it up sometimes in super bad using a Regular Zipper....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom