Pulled the trigger

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Finally putting my RC99 filter to bed.

Getting my second Devastator filter.

No more 3-5% debris passing through to machine.

I got one here on an auction years ago on my old truck. Still works great.

Will show photos comparing the two filters when I get it.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
With that public display of fuckyouJoeism who will be buying your cuffs for you for now on?

You know I love Joe right?

I mean my own Mother God rest her soul.

Was bipolar schizophrenic, on her Meds was a ok. Of her Meds made Joe look like a 5 year old school girl.

People don't know crazy until they lived with it.

But managing those types is an art form.

I'm like a magnet for those peeps!

Reactions: Mikey P

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
IMG_20170420_120022237.jpg

Look at the pig I caught today, I made a video on our FB page of me taking this monster out of my filter today.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Here is the brand new bag I just put in after taking the one above out.
This is dry cleaning compound that was left in the carpets. I just don't know how they say this is good, to me it would attract more soils, but what do I know
IMG_20170420_162916035.jpg

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
That much crab my wand suction would start to lose it?

Unless that not as bad as sand and silt?

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will

Fake news.

To many variables of why he pulled that out. What type of dry compound was it? How was it agitated? Did they spray and apply the compound at the same time or agitated at separate times? What type of vacuum did they finish off with? Was the vacuum clogged and spitting shit out? Bristles or padding cleaned?

Last edited:

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I'm not putting any type of cleaning down, but I can guarantee that if someone came in after me...That stuff wouldn't be in there vacuum, or filter that is for sure. Just saying.
I did bonnet type cleaning back when I was younger. The problem is you have to try and convince the customer, that the vacuum process is the most important part of there cleaning, and that what little debris that is left would be absorbed into a cotton bonnet.
Then what cleaner you used that wasn't absorbed into the cotton magic bonnet is not going to attract soils.
So after all this reeducation with why low moisture cleaning is better (today's sawdust type products vs old school chem dry methods)
I come along with a mid sized TM and pull this amount of cleaning product that was left behind from the laid off lumberjack, I can easily state my case as to why hot water extraction is just a much better choice, and with my fans placed as I clean my way out that there carpet is almost dry when I leave, the days of carpet wet for days and fear of mold and mildew smells are easily put to rest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Here is the brand new bag I just put in after taking the one above out.
This is dry cleaning compound that was left in the carpets. I just don't know how they say this is good, to me it would attract more soils, but what do I know View attachment 71666
That right there proves my point of the holy glide being the unholiest thing to use, even though it makes a job super easy because of a whiny back

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The problem with compound cleaning is usually with the technician, same as hwe. I have seen problems with all methods improperly applied. I did a condo project that had been using host but not using an appropriate vacuum to remove the product . When you part the fibers you can see the powder. I began vacuuming with a certified pile lifter and because there was so much product left in the carpet, it start to clean up quite nice. The manager came out of her suite and commented, "you clean much better than those other guys". I explained to her that we weren't cleaning yet, just vacuuming. If those guys used a pile lifter or a good quality vacuum, they would probably still have that job. When I emptied the bag,(which I had to do several times) the compound was gray to black.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom