Purchasing a CRB

EDS

Name
Ed
Before I pull the trigger on a new Strong TM3 10' CRB does anyone have a gently used one for sale? It will need to be shipped to Canada.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
We have discontinued selling, and we are no longer private labeling The Chinese TM4 andTM5 models from our line. If you need parts or service please contact the manufacturer directly. STRONG DRY CARPET SYSTEMS will no longer supply parts or warranty support for any of the TM4 or TM5 machines (made in China models) . You may call 1.888.869.4379 for all service, repairs or return issues for these discontinued machines.

Mikey P

Administrator
I think it's funny that he is also selling a Bully brand CRB and the bullet list description belittles the Lawn Mower Handle type crbs that he also sells.

I dont trust that guy at all. He knowingly sold those crap units for years.

I would strongly suggest you support another vendor here.

Reactions: GeeeAus and Russ T.

rick imby

Name
Rick
I think it's funny that he is also selling a Bully brand CRB and the bullet list description belittles the Lawn Mower Handle type crbs that he also sells.

I dont trust that guy at all. He knowingly sold those crap units for years.

I would strongly suggest you support another vendor here.

I heard---no experience with Kelly---he took good care of customers when they bought them from him?

EDS

Name
Ed
Ok which suppliers then? I bought a Sapphire upholstery from Mr. Olsen at Superior and was very happy with the service and product (he added the clear head). Checked his website but he does not appear to have a 10' brushpro...

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
It's a nice light unit, I grab that before the 15" much more. It's a lighter unit, so I use it most of the time with the commercial brushes.
If I was doing mostly residential and only scrubbing small areas om commercial. I would get a 10". If your planing on cleaning with it, 15".
a 12.5 inch would be sweet!

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I got the 10" several months ago now. It, or a rotary extractor comes in EVERY residential job with me.

It's awesome on stairs too.

So easy to carry by the lower handle, just above the weighty head.

I bet I'd use a big one on some of my commercial jobs. The Whittaker used to be killer at the community college I helped maintain.

Reactions: jwfoulk12 and EDS

EDS

Name
Ed
Received my 10' crb today!!! super stoked! Did my area rug (same one I tied the zipper on when I first got it) and OMG so much dust and hair came out of it!

Reactions: Russ T.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom