Purchasing a CRB

EDS

Name
Ed
No...should have. And my lead hose had been in giant knot for two years in a garage so it had a mind of its own. ..

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I guess I'll have to get you in for some stair cleaning lessons Ed.....I never found enough flow with an upholstery tool. No more Fort Mac or Albturda for you?

EDS

Name
Ed
I took the advice of the board and ordered from Erik. The same guy that makes the zipper wand.

I bought the 10' crb and 13 inch zipper. I am amazed by both products. The zipper is going to take me a while to get used too.

I don't know how have been cleaning with out a crb. The stuff coming out of the carpets is crazy.

Used it on two rooms in a condo Sunday and was amazed at the stuff that came out of the carpets after it had been pre-vacuumed.

Reactions: Erik

EDS

Name
Ed
The exchange rate sucks and paying GST and the ground freight sucks.

Think it was 1750 US and then I paid 220 CAD at the door for shipping.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
When I was in Calgary, I was a Flames fan. Now in Vancouver, I am a Canucks fan, good or bad. (mostly bad these days). Calgary was a fun city to be in. Even in the winter, it might be -40 f. but the sun is still shining.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

EDS

Name
Ed
Did you agitate the stairs with the 10"?
Brought my short handle today (left it at home when made the video). Also used stair tool...did get the bottom riser after the picture...

Attachments

• IMG_2036.JPG
    IMG_2036.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_2050.JPG
    IMG_2050.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 154
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

EDS

Name
Ed
Not the greatest but a improvement. Do they sell a mini grandi groom (probably would not be hard to make) ? I know if I would have combed the carpet it would have looked better. The customer was pressuring me for time as well which kinda sucked. I was wrapping up in his garage and he was standing by the door getting ready to leave.

EDS

Name
Ed
For those that don't have one it is the best investment I have made. I am amazed. The fact that is going cost me almost 300 for different brushes kinda sucks. So whoever gets it and if there from Canada they will get a steal of a deal...

EDS

Name
Ed
If it comes with all the brushes I could make money if none of you bid on it. Keep the brushes (wool and brown) and sell the unit. Hey Mikey lets kill the suspense and sell it to me at the opening bid...tommorow...

Name
Jeff T
For those that don't have one it is the best investment I have made. I am amazed. The fact that is going cost me almost 300 for different brushes kinda sucks. So whoever gets it and if there from Canada they will get a steal of a deal...
Already got a 17", a little Oreck, a HotRod(yeah, it's a dud).. and a 175..... I'm holding out for an OP.....

EDS

Name
Ed
Even if I "made money" and the cost of my brushes are reduced to a reasonable rate 100 per set I am happy...

EDS

Name
Ed
You know that was humorous right...Just figured it out...START USING the emojis... they are the gap in communication from verbal to non verbal...:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom