Pureforce auction winner!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
3A686ABC-C468-4D61-A8FA-551FE12171EF.jpeg

So I like trying new products, and on Facebook they’re a lot of dudes who really say good things about these products.

The two products I won we’re

Pureforce pre spray an all white powder with fluorisil odor neutralizer fragrance.

A little perfumie but not horrible.

http://www.tsi-supplies.com/products/5200-pureforce-power-force-pail.aspx

And the clean and soft fiber rinse

http://www.tsi-supplies.com/products/5189-pureforce-clean-and-soft-fiber-rinse-gallon.aspx

It’s got the same fragrance as the pre spray, you mix 16 oz in a 5 gallon premix

And it’s has good rinsing and helps with the cleaning.

For you fragrance free guys it’s a bust, but the one two punch of the prespray and rinse that leaves carpets noticeably softer then most other two step processes.

It’s good stuff.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
What is Pureforce?

I thought fluorosil was a Prochem product?

What is this Facebook you speak of?
:winky:

I know it’s a Prochem deodorizer, the original scent is what these two products smell like. Sweet floral, not over powering in the home, just makes your truck smell deodorized all the time.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I didn't get a shirt :(
You didnt say anything on Facebook to get him to ship. Actually his Facebook messenger was broke.

I mentioned in a pureforce thread I was really looking forward to trying because of where I won it.

And he got right on shipping it out.

So you owe me $20 for getting your stuff.

Lol

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You didnt say anything on Facebook to get him to ship. Actually his Facebook messenger was broke.

I mentioned in a pureforce thread I was really looking forward to trying because of where I won it.

And he got right on shipping it out.

So you owe me $20 for getting your stuff.

Lol
I got my stuff, just no shirt.

Reactions: SamIam

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
So how did it work?

I was busting your balls saying you wouldn’t have gotten your stuff unless I bombed on Facebook.

Therefore you owe me!

It’s a joke
I love PureForce. They have some great products. I love the red remover, EOC X2. The SOR was good also, but I hate the foam. That’s why I primarily use EOC X2 and Saiger’s P-Lime. No foaming like SOR or OSR.

I’ve been very happy with the CitrusForce powder. That stuff cleans like a mofo. I now use that when I need an enzyme.

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom