Name
I thought Sutley was French for "piglet" is it not? :marty:

I don't know...

sketch-1481161212687.png

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I did a lot of UPH yesterday and I am really liking this sprayer...much easier and better coverage then any pump up or other sprayer I have ever used...
so far the new seals are holding up great...I drilled a hole in the cap and use a one gallon jug for UPH ..

for carpet...I drilled a hole in the cap of a 2-gallon jug and a tiny vent hole in the handle..
it can crank out the pre-spray better then any sprayer out there...and it is so much nicer to walk from room to room if you want to pre treat a spot or an area to allow it to sit with out having to drag a hose all over the place....

I really hope this sprayer and the new seals stand the test of time....its the best sprayer that I have ever used...
Because you never tried the old style Hydro force 12 volt with the dewalt battery. I'm doing all I can to keep mine alive. Best sprayer ever made. Just needed a few tweaks but they discontinued.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Because you never tried the old style Hydro force 12 volt with the dewalt battery. I'm doing all I can to keep mine alive. Best sprayer ever made. Just needed a few tweaks but they discontinued.
I hated those. They tipped over way too easy and spilled all their contents. We had battery issues early on but they did get them corrected. The top heavy issue was too frustrating, we "dumped them". On purpose for once. :winky:

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I hated those. They tipped over way too easy and spilled all their contents. We had battery issues early on but they did get them corrected. The top heavy issue was too frustrating, we "dumped them". On purpose for once. :winky:
You don't still have them lying around do you?

Name
François Piquet
Unfortunately I cannot post links for the moment here but you can find a lot of videos on the website ;-)
We are working on it and everything will be more clear at the end of January !

Reactions: hogjowl
Name
Lee Stockwell
I converted mine to 18v Ryobi batteries.

Works great .

Back
Top Bottom