Putting in counter tops

SamIam

Name
sam miller
a6y6a2y9.jpg

Almost went with corian but a customer said it scratches and is really hard to keep up

utupety2.jpg
ve9y7eqa.jpg

Talked my wife into granite instead a little more but I want her to be happy 10 years from now

Mikey P

Administrator
How porous is that verity?

Seal around the sink and range twice a year, neutral cleaner only, Magic Al's fit mineral build up, no hot pots, no chopping and you're good to go

SamIam

Name
sam miller
How porous is that verity?

Seal around the sink and range twice a year, neutral cleaner only, Magic Al's fit mineral build up, no hot pots, no chopping and you're good to go

We sealed it several time's last time with a stone enhancer sealer.

Picked up the back splash at costco for $25.00 a box covered 5 sq ft, had 5 pieces in each box.

te4e9asu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Name
cameron demille
you don't need to bother with sealing that one, it's very unlikely you'll have trouble with it. If you get an oil stain or something, mix lacquer thinner with diatomaceous earth and leave it on for 24 hours.

Use blue scotch bright pads in the sink and around the counter, not green. The green can dull the granite over time. it takes a while, but it can eventually happen.

If you're interested, i can send you a bottle of my cleaner. It's an all purpose, but safe for all stone. Works great for the entire kitchen. Just give me some feedback on it.

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom